Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Wowww. Maybe her new philosophy about doing everything and seeing everything has made her ditch him. Not that she will, she doesn’t do anything.

Reactions: 2

JSquared

VIP Member
There are 4 kids out with them and the yobbos seem to be sinking those pints.

It seems he has stepped up from a vest to a T-shirt for the gale force winds and snow/hail/sleet the north has been having recently!

If I was her parents/sister, I would make it my mission in life to remind her on a daily basis just how gross that ‘man’ is!
I mean, that angle does nothing for the guy at all... but then I’m not sure any angle would 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

piebarm

Like clockwork, up pops yobbo with country park pics. "Masey get move on ya twat, I have to prove the tattlers wrong"
It’s obvious she reads here isn’t it. I’d have so much more respect for her if she held her hands up and said look, I do keep an eye on the thread about me because of XYZ. But she never will.

Ninetiesbitxh

It was somewhere around the time that she split with her husband. I hadn't found her long before that, and she went all mysterious and then bam, it was all over. By the time I realised they'd split, she was counting herbs and spices with the chicken man.
Omg counting herbs and spices 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Yobbo is such a chocolate fireguard, her contribution to major issues like issues like pregnancy loss paid leave is to reshare an Instagram story. You have all this free time, why not do more?

Fineapple

VIP Member
‘So lucky to have friendS like these’. You have one friend, give over.

Bloody hell, they’ve left the house today 😂 it must be a special occasion.

skintsocks

VIP Member
It's his house though, I thought. Can't see her leaving him as she would actually have to do something for herself and get a job with more hours to survive.