Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geee

Chatty Member
We aren’t allowed to post usernames of people who aren’t “in the public eye” so to speak. However, robbo tags her sister frequently in posts so she’s not hard to find.
I’m sure I’ll find her next time she posts.

Reactions: 2

paula1234

VIP Member
My son is the same age and we've only just stopped him having a bottle and it's hard trying to appease him with a cup....

One of my friends kids still has milk from a bottle at night and he is over 3 🙊

Saying that she always shows Mason drinking juice from a bottle.... all day use of bottles at his age is bizarre. Mine have never had anything but milk in bottles
Yesss I should have also clarified my daughter is only on bottles for milk 🤣

Last edited:

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
So many things worrying in her posts tonight! Maybe CM isn’t the dream she makes out. Clearly she has eating/body issues. Also the make up/ loungewear bed thing is v Stacey Solomon, noticed Robbo copies bigger influencers.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Surprised she’s not still doing those #postpartum posts.

Imagine Mason’s 18th birthday. He’s pale and riddled with rickets because he’s only left the house 3 times in his entire life (for the gram). He’s drinking his lager in a baby bottle because he was never weaned. Wetherspoons is decked out with people for his party and a giant M&S cake is displayed in the centre (yellow sticker still on). Chicken man is wearing his party vest with extra udder. There’s an array of men present from varying positions of Wetherspoons management, all having been seduced by Yobbo and roped into eternal fatherhood.
Yobbo sits in the corner, posting bobbing moon head boomerangs and ignoring everyone while she drinks a bottle of Blossom Hill.
Later that evening she makes an Instagram post of the event, mainly announcing she’s 936 weeks post partum and CELLULITE IS NORMAL (oh yeah and PS hbd Mason). At the end, she includes the hashtag #blendedfamily.
You have totally nailed it. 😂

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Devils advocate; my nephew LOVES plain but buttered pasta. Prefers it to saucy pasta. Could be that??

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
The shops have been open two days and she’s already been to primark and to the outlet shops today. She really is truly bored

hogwarts27

My little one just turned two this week.. He has a cup of milk before bed.. Only just managed to wean him off the bottle two months ago?

Hasn't had dummy in the day for 6 months I Understand it can be so hard to wean them off especially when they love them like mine did, I've never put anything but milk or water in a bottle.. I also hate juice in a bottle 😬

Happyholly

VIP Member
Have they ever eaten anywhere on 'date night' that isn't the spoons they work in?!? I bet its free too 😭😭