Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
My son is the same age and we've only just stopped him having a bottle and it's hard trying to appease him with a cup....

One of my friends kids still has milk from a bottle at night and he is over 3 🙊

Saying that she always shows Mason drinking juice from a bottle.... all day use of bottles at his age is bizarre. Mine have never had anything but milk in bottles

Reactions: 2

Wilson585

Enjoying a coffee in silence after your daughter you only have half the time gets in from nursery.. try speaking to her? Weirdo

coldtoast

I have my son a tiny egg he got from his nursery after dinner last night and even then i had a bit as i thought it was too much sugar for him!
Giving him that whole egg for breakfast is ridiculous. I’d be surprised if he didn’t make himself ill eating all that

She’s wearing her ring in all her pics. The mirror shots with the head tilt and clothes is her right hand on the phone.
I can’t see a ring on her other hand. I feel as though the photos have been curiously deceptive. And regardless, she has deleted her engagement post. You just don’t do that if you’re happy and getting married 🤯

Byewiggy

VIP Member
When was she ever really bringing the content!? the only times she had anything is when she was pregnant or trying on her fast fashion hauls which were equally as dire.

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I can’t see a ring on her other hand. I feel as though the photos have been curiously deceptive. And regardless, she has deleted her engagement post. You just don’t do that if you’re happy and getting married 🤯
I agree with the last bit it’s just not what you do!

Becclo44

VIP Member
What kind of three year old requests a desk for her birthday? Is it me or is that just odd?! 😂

Also I’ve never known a kid that age get birthday money. I always thought it was toys as gifts up until around 8ish and then that’s when you start getting a bit harder to buy for so people give money.

Fineapple

VIP Member
What’s with all the outdoors with the kids posts now?
Also that poor baby with that hair do(n’t)
I know right. Just cut his hair, you’re sat at home all day! You don’t need to take your toddler for some professional salon job but you just know they’ll blame lockdown.

piebarm

Lol at her showing us she did the school run. By walking. You go girl.
I burst out laughing when I saw that post. She must read here everyday! I suppose if it was me, I’d be curious too and would probably occasionally steal a glance at the forum but I wouldn’t let it dictate to me how to live my life. Then again, we’re working off the assumption that Rob has asked her not to post photos of him after reading here so maybe she’s just checking that we’re not being rude about him. But every day..?!!! She definitely reads here regularly

RedHotMoon

It’s obvious she reads here isn’t it. I’d have so much more respect for her if she held her hands up and said look, I do keep an eye on the thread about me because of XYZ. But she never will.
She did a post once agessss ago with reference to Rob being called chicken man 😅 she seemed to just laugh it off though