Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just emptied the entire discount shelf directly into her trolley there. All those bars of chocolate. Are we supposed to be impressed by this?
So greedy and selfish. There is no need to clear the shelves! If she can afford an inclusive holiday to Mexico she doesn't need to be clearing the shelf.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t realise there was a method.
People make careers out of it. I know how mad that sounds but it’s true. I used to follow a woman who hung around supermarket car parks waiting for them to throw out unwanted food/items, then she’d keep whatever she wanted and sold the rest. The turning point for me was when she discovered about 15 slightly damaged bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo and flogged the load on Facebook selling sites for £3 a bottle …. When she got them out of a dumpster 🤦🏽‍♀️ Im not saying that’s what Robbo does! But I’m saying there’s often techniques to be had.

People make careers out of it. I know how mad that sounds but it’s true. I used to follow a woman who hung around supermarket car parks waiting for them to throw out unwanted food/items, then she’d keep whatever she wanted and sold the rest. The turning point for me was when she discovered about 15 slightly damaged bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo and flogged the load on Facebook selling sites for £3 a bottle …. When she got them out of a dumpster 🤦🏽‍♀️ Im not saying that’s what Robbo does! But I’m saying there’s often techniques to be had.
Edited to add: when I say I ‘followed’ this person, I mean on Instagram 😂 I wasn’t stalking her

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Edited to add: when I say I ‘followed’ this person, I mean on Instagram 😂 I wasn’t stalking her
If sounds like some kind of disorder like hoarding? Like why do people need 15 bottles of shampoo? I get the selling part (kinda) but if people just then hoard it in their garages it’s unfair on others and also generally a bit strange!

Reactions: 5
If sounds like some kind of disorder like hoarding? Like why do people need 15 bottles of shampoo? I get the selling part (kinda) but if people just then hoard it in their garages it’s unfair on others and also generally a bit strange!
I have OCD about running out of things so I keep more in stock than some but no more than 2 extras of things as I want my house tidy and not overrun! I’ve no idea why she wants such high volume of things with very low use by dates ok with some things but meat, fish and dairy out of date no thanks!

Reactions: 7
I have OCD about running out of things so I keep more in stock than some but no more than 2 extras of things as I want my house tidy and not overrun! I’ve no idea why she wants such high volume of things with very low use by dates ok with some things but meat, fish and dairy out of date no thanks!
She freezes most of it. She also has a big pantry (or garage?) where she keeps everything. It actually looks like the back of a shop 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being sat by those lot when you're trying to eat your dinner 🤢 I bet they maul all the salad bar, take the piss out of it cause it's "free" and put the tongs back in the wrong places 🥴

All those cheap nasty clothes she buys.... she really doesn't give a duck about the impact her throwaway fast fashion obsession has on the planet does she

Reactions: 6
It must have been a special occasion - they ate somewhere other than weatherspoons!

What's with her up her own arse post about having a Preemie that got sent home after only 3 days! Yet when she kept going on & on about Mason being early & people told her to pack in, she put some big post about how she didn't want an early baby because ivy still suffered because she was born early. Interesting she posted that just after charlouise had her baby early. Always trying to one up each other these insta mum's.

Reactions: 8
Yellow sticker birthday cake!!! You know I wouldn't even mind, if it was like oh you walked into m&s that day and you were looking for a birthday cake and it was reduced, so you got it because duh, you were gonna buy it anyway.
But the idea of buying it like a week before astounds me, you could surely spare a few quid more to buy one that isn't going out of date on the day, or in a couple of days.
I suppose it doesn't matter as I'm sure he'll eat it all in one day!!

What's with her up her own arse post about having a Preemie that got sent home after only 3 days! Yet when she kept going on & on about Mason being early & people told her to pack in, she put some big post about how she didn't want an early baby because ivy still suffered because she was born early. Interesting she posted that just after charlouise had her baby early. Always trying to one up each other these insta mum's.
but yes also agree it was weird her posting it at the same time charlouise is posting about her baby being in ICU!! Seems quite smug tbh and poor timing, like to anyone else who follows them both it just seems like she's been spurred on to show how well her baby is doing despite being born early! Like charlotte is annoying but I don't think that will be nice for her to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.