Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can’t splash out and buy a full price birthday cake, I’d suggest cutting back on the gin and fast fashion.

Reactions: 6
Why has she started doing so many copycat ish posts recently? Amysblog literally put about having to not wear your fibit because of the pram, then like an hour later she did a near identical post on her story. Struggling for content these days unless it's a yellow sticker story clearly.

Why has she started doing so many copycat ish posts recently? Amysblog literally put about having to not wear your fibit because of the pram, then like an hour later she did a near identical post on her story. Struggling for content these days unless it's a yellow sticker story clearly.
She has zero identity and often copies scummy influencers.

Is she just really bored or what?
47AB1D58-576F-4DE3-A01C-E844ED92B210.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she is saying she felt triggered by love Island and could have got sucked back into diet culture in one story when earlier she moaned about her fitbit not tracking calories when it's in her pocket..

Total bleeping contradiction. If she isn't into diet culture, why does she give a duck how many calories she is burning

Reactions: 15
Not sure if you’ve seen the hilarious series Motherland, but one of the characters literally freezes everything.. reminds me of Robbo.

Reactions: 7
I always freeze meat or if I see chopped onions reduced I’ll buy them for the freezer because I’m lazy … but cheese? Is she having a laugh that must be absolutely disgusting when it defrosts 🤮

Her kids will think Wetherspoons is Michelin star food compared to the pre frozen shite they get at home

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one has missed your ‘content’ Yobbo. No one cares where you are and if you have been quiet this week. It’s called life, stop making out like you’re so hard done by, you have it so bleeping easy compared to a lot of people, especially in these current times.
Oh and STOP with the posts about diet culture. It’s actually embarrassing the amount of times she contradicts herself on a day to day basis. Posts about not weighing children in schools but then used to track how many calories were in paracetamol??

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing she knows the bra in that story is see-through 🤦‍♀️ clearly fishing for another CM replacement again

Reactions: 3
When was she ever really bringing the content!? the only times she had anything is when she was pregnant or trying on her fast fashion hauls which were equally as dire.

Reactions: 2
I actually find her diet posts offensive and triggering. She never shows anyone over a size 12/14. She’s fucked up and in denial.

Reactions: 8
Love her posting about ‘girls with regular jobs’ when she spends 5 hours a week operating the microwave at Wetherspoons. Hustler baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.