Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could probably buy a belt cheaper in Primark than a roll of elastic in Hobby Craft 😭😭😭

bleeping Hill billies

Reactions: 3
Can’t afford a handbag? Just carry your belongings around in an old Flora tub like me, but make sure it’s a yellow sticker Flora tub!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There isn’t one influencer that I look at and think that they have their tit together. Half of them spend their time glued to their phones whilst their homes and relationships fall apart and the other half are walking round looking like beige marshmallows thinking they are cool in some ugly ass Balenciaga trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t afford a handbag? Just carry your belongings around in an old Flora tub like me, but make sure it’s a yellow sticker Flora tub!
That reminds me of a page on fb called Take a Shite.... they take the piss out of the tips in women's mags🤣 yobbo must be using a few of them by the looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That reminds me of a page on fb called Take a Shite.... they take the piss out of the tips in women's mags🤣 yobbo must be using a few of them by the looks!
I was going to say this 😂 she’s definitely the target audience for those tit mags

• Haha
I’d love to know how much of the tat she promotes with her #adaffiliates she actually keeps... and it’s never full priced or new lines so she’s obviously not getting any freebies... also how many people actually buy from her recommendations? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Reeeeeally fed up of slim girls pushing this body positivity thing. She has a very normal and socially 'acceptable' body. We dont need to normalise bodies like hers ffs. They are normal!!!!

Reactions: 17
Reeeeeally fed up of slim girls pushing this body positivity thing. She has a very normal and socially 'acceptable' body. We dont need to normalise bodies like hers ffs. They are normal!!!!
All of this. The fact that the body positive movement has been hijacked by mostly slim, “normal” bodied people gets right on my tits. And whilst I understand that people with bodies like Yobbo still have confidence issues and may not view themselves in a positive way, for me it takes away from the message that the BP movement is trying to get out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Theres nothing wrong with her body. Nearly every one has cellulite, shes pear shaped.. all of it, so what 😴

Reactions: 5
Oh for GOD SAKE I don’t actually have the energy to comment about her recent insta post how boringggggg 😴😴😴😴😴😴

It's his house though, I thought. Can't see her leaving him as she would actually have to do something for herself and get a job with more hours to survive.

Reactions: 2
What the bloody hell is she going on about with being her AUTHENTIC SELF? She doesn’t even have a personality 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same! I'm sorry but while she has definitely struggled her body is socially acceptable and she has never had the external critism that others have. She should be talking about being positive about bodies that are not like hers. I think she has just attached herself to the movement for likes on insta. She also still has calorie counting and post partum weight loss highlights?!? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 8
Why has she got hips don't lie on her TV in the background 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and a glass of red wine. Oh god I bet she's been gyrating at herself in the mirror wearing that lacy thing 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All of this. The fact that the body positive movement has been hijacked by mostly slim, “normal” bodied people gets right on my tits. And whilst I understand that people with bodies like Yobbo still have confidence issues and may not view themselves in a positive way, for me it takes away from the message that the BP movement is trying to get out there.
The body positive movement has started to annoy me. Being overweight isn’t a personality trait. And that’s nothing against being comfortable in your own body but duck me you can’t have an insta account that is all selfie’s of you overweight and say it’s valuable content 😴

Reactions: 9
The body positive movement has started to annoy me. Being overweight isn’t a personality trait. And that’s nothing against being comfortable in your own body but duck me you can’t have an insta account that is all selfie’s of you overweight and say it’s valuable content 😴
For me it’s the HAES (healthy at every size) part of it that annoys me. My own personal opinion is be body positive, I applaud those who can be because as someone who doesn’t have a “normal” body, that tit is hard. But when body positivity crosses the boundary into not caring about your health, and puts you at risk of future health issues then people need to get a grip - but we can’t say that without risk of being fatphobic 🙄

Anyway, I digress. Robbo is only in it for the likes and engagement. And I can only imagine the chafe from her cheap AF lace whatever it is she’s wearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.