Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
That post about not being allowed in the kitchen to eat is hideous. My man would DARE make a comment to me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Byewiggy

VIP Member
What goes around comes around eh....does that apply to women who have cheated on their husband?

Nosylurker

😂 of course Robbo is the type to post vague pass agg statuses on Facebook for attention. I mean if your aim in life is to do nothing then of course you’d be jealous of her.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I mean they could just get a refund and save up and take the kids with them next year? You know, blended family and all that.

Nosylurker

The body positive movement has started to annoy me. Being overweight isn’t a personality trait. And that’s nothing against being comfortable in your own body but fuck me you can’t have an insta account that is all selfie’s of you overweight and say it’s valuable content 😴
For me it’s the HAES (healthy at every size) part of it that annoys me. My own personal opinion is be body positive, I applaud those who can be because as someone who doesn’t have a “normal” body, that shit is hard. But when body positivity crosses the boundary into not caring about your health, and puts you at risk of future health issues then people need to get a grip - but we can’t say that without risk of being fatphobic 🙄

Anyway, I digress. Robbo is only in it for the likes and engagement. And I can only imagine the chafe from her cheap AF lace whatever it is she’s wearing.

• Heart

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Moaning about not being able to go on her expensive couples holiday whilst booking a £59 quid break for the kids at bultins shows her up to be the classless chav that she is

Cookiemonster83

A man has always been her identity and which one she can screw over next. Such a sad life. No personality. No career and definitely not a fairytale romance with that beast she's with. A lazy parent and no friends. Give yourself a round of applause yobbo for being an utter useless twat.

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Is she wanting a medal for still having Mason rear facing?? My daughter is 3.5 and still read faces.... I guess its about the only responsible parenting thing she has ever done

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I had my third in August & I’m not going to be going back to work until he’s in school, a career break If you like. We’re in a position where we are lucky enough for me to do this. My Middle must be the same age as Ivy as she is also starting school in Sept. I don’t have time for a bloody job !! Now we are back to some kind of normality I am out most days trying to cram in as much as I can before Middle starts school, baby groups for the youngest & activities at home for when the weather is crap. Then ferrying my eldest round to her activities. This is normal isn’t it - this is what millions of parents do?! I want to be doing these things with my children. Plus they have been stuck at home for almost a full year, they need some human interaction!!
They don’t seem to do anything at all & we do know what you do all day Robbo, because you post it online !! She seems to care more about having the time to make herself an elaborate lunch & dinner every day & watch shit tv than she does making memories with her children!! And then rewards herself with a child free holiday to Mexico after taking the kids on a £9.50 holiday to Haven !! 🤨

Nosylurker

So he went in for milk (x2 6 pinters from the looks of it), but has ended up spending £16. So £13 more than he needed to.
£3 for the fruit shoots, could have bought about 6 bottles of Morrison’s own squash for that.
I love a yellow sticker, always have a look when I do my weekly food shop but I don’t hoard food like these pair. If there’s something there I genuinely think I’d use I’ll get it.
She tries to pass it off as this amazing money saving hack. When it’s just greed, and like others have said they are hardly living on the bones of their arses like some people are, who probably rely on the yellow stickers to make sure they and their kids are fed.

Nmml

I recently gained almost all of my weight back after having baby number 2. I have full embraced my size and binned all the clothes and bought comfortable stuff, waterproofs etc for running about with the kids. She 100% is not happy with the weight gain as it’s ALL she goes on about. Maybe if she took a bit more interest in her kids instead of fucking yellow stickers, she will see what the real meaning of life is 👍

right that’s me back for lurking, thanks for the rant space 😂

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
How about get a driving licence, get some education, get a new job?!!!
I really really cannot grasp why she doesn’t look for another job with decent hours. She could work normal hours, earn more money, afford maybe some childcare for her son, and generally do something with her life. I can’t grasp it!

paula1234

VIP Member
Can’t imagine going on holiday without my child when all this is over. Key word WHEN. And when it’s actually safe to.
Surely you’d be absolutely buzzing to take your children away to make up for all they’ve lost during the pandemic?
Not run off for a seedy holiday just you and sweatbox. 🤮

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Why does she think her neighbours care if she is sitting in the garden when the weather is good? She honestly says the dumbest shit sometimes.