Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
She is like this now because she spent her late teens / early 20s playing housewife and having IVF. So now she’s trying to make up for lost time. Or she’s just so fucking miserable with her life she drinks as a crutch. Either way it’s pathetic

Reactions: 8

Snarkypants

VIP Member
This caption should really say: “putting this here again because I love showing off my arse and tacky lace outfit on the internet and trying to get slobbo Rob to pay me attention”
View attachment 597426
I reckon she's only posted coz Tattle showed her from behind a couple of pages ago, and she does NOT look like the cleverly angled pictures she posts, in real life. Busted Yobbo ✌

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Tbh, she was as wierd and basic then. I remember there was a rumour round school her and some friends got caught swapping bras in new look. Like putting there used one back on the shelf and leaving the shop with the new one on. She also apparently recorded her friend f**cking herself with a carrot and put it on YouTube. 🤮
The bra I can believe, a gateway to yellow sticker shelf clearing.

• Haha

Wilson585

I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than go to Butlins and the fact that she goes there just confirms it
Ooooh ouch imagine reading this whilst physically at butlins 😂😂 but to be fair to myself I haven’t had a me holiday since my son was born 7 years ago, tacky but great for kids holidays!

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
I don’t to be a bitch or a snob (I’m far from posh!) but I don’t think a weekend caravan break to Camber or its equivalent counts as an ‘amazing experience’ 😁

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Did she honestly just call a women she's probably never met in real life her best friend just because they follow each other on Instagram, so embarrassing

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but who the hell is putting some weird ass elastic band around the waist.. wear a ducking belt you idiot

• Haha

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Could this woman love herself anymore 🤣 I've seen some seriously cringey crap on instaSHAM , but my god this one properly rates herself! ! The poses are hilarious

Fineapple

VIP Member
Posts a picture of an article about the moon and says the moon is beautiful. Take a picture of the moon then? Surely moonface herself can work that out.

• Haha

Nosylurker

Who goes to Jamaica for only a week? Is she only going for a week, I figured it would be 2. You lose a day just on travelling.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Far be it from me to praise Yobbo, but she doesn’t half look better without those straggly witch ends on her hair. Now if she could just trim the straggly chicken man ends from her life...

• Haha