Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
This caption should really say: “putting this here again because I love showing off my arse and tacky lace outfit on the internet and trying to get slobbo Rob to pay me attention”
02260EDA-5DF5-48AC-AB24-93B336845FA6.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I love a yellow sticker bargain but only if I know it’s something my family and I like and it will freeze properly, ie, not turkey for six months. All this random buying really puzzles me as it seems you’ll be eating things that don’t appeal because you’re saving a few pounds. Cheese that has been frozen is shite, it doesn’t slice, it crumbles but perhaps she’ll be making them all cheese omelettes with her out of date eggs. 🤢

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I actually find her diet posts offensive and triggering. She never shows anyone over a size 12/14. She’s fucked up and in denial.

Medusah80

Chatty Member
I see no weight loss. Shes always been a titless thunder thigh moon face. Its just who she is. She must have an a+ fanny to keep getting men to sleep with her cos it ain't for intellectual conversation or a pretty face!
See,I don’t think she has an A* fanny,I think she lays there and let’s the men do whatever they want to her like a s*x doll.Remember that time chick man was boasting about fisting her in a bloody pun

• Sick

Byewiggy

VIP Member
What's with her up her own arse post about having a Preemie that got sent home after only 3 days! Yet when she kept going on & on about Mason being early & people told her to pack in, she put some big post about how she didn't want an early baby because ivy still suffered because she was born early. Interesting she posted that just after charlouise had her baby early. Always trying to one up each other these insta mum's.

Fluffypants

Along side her crotch shot 🤢 she’s eating curry in bed - sorry I’m done. That’s gross…..

Oh and surprise surprise she’s gearing up for a weekend all about her and the kids are no where to be seen. She’s a wreck….

• Sick

Happyholly

VIP Member
Reeeeeally fed up of slim girls pushing this body positivity thing. She has a very normal and socially 'acceptable' body. We dont need to normalise bodies like hers ffs. They are normal!!!!
Same! I'm sorry but while she has definitely struggled her body is socially acceptable and she has never had the external critism that others have. She should be talking about being positive about bodies that are not like hers. I think she has just attached herself to the movement for likes on insta. She also still has calorie counting and post partum weight loss highlights?!? Make it make sense!

Fineapple

VIP Member
Why put your broccoli into a washed out butter tub? Just serve it directly onto plates. Yobbo is a moron.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Ha they did. She was drinking a Fruit Shoot or something. It was ‘we like to drink with Ivy’ etc. Yobbo was next to her chugging a pint. It was a thing of beauty.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lynx

VIP Member
I don’t to be a bitch or a snob (I’m far from posh!) but I don’t think a weekend caravan break to Camber or its equivalent counts as an ‘amazing experience’ 😁
It does after a year of Covid restrictions. 😍🤣 Honestly I never understood holidays such as Haven until I had a child, then we booked one just to see and we have the best time as there's so much to do. We now go every year. Once kids are Ivy's age they can do so much more at Haven, so it does make it an amazing experience for them. Anyway, I'll stop sounding like an advert for Haven. 😆 I

• Heart

Nixen

Chatty Member
Her kids will think Wetherspoons is Michelin star food compared to the pre frozen shite they get at home

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
I thought this.
My husband had a few hours night fishing tonight but that was after an entire day with the kids.
Even if Ivy were at her dad's (as she should be) he has three biological kids to spend the day with.
As if the woman who is desperate for an all inclusive without her kids would give a shit about Father’s Day.

Also, did she really used to argue on lives?! What about? I can’t imagine her mustering up enough personality for such an activity.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Does anyone ever hang out with people who point out these things? I am not sure I’ve ever overheard someone pointing out a friend’s fat rolls/cellulite 😂 it’s like something you teach your 6 year old not to do/say

EB1EC6B5-F3E1-4C6A-A262-FB3F47AC9387.png

Disclaimer - Robbo has no friends so may be why she’s confused by basic social etiquette

• Haha

Yerrbutnoobut

Remember that time when she tracked on how many calories that were in paracetamol? She will never have a normal relationship with food/dieting

• Wow

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I was the OP. I have used hand me downs for the kids but I have also bought them new clothes when needed.
She seems to get a kick out of being this person who constantly uses hand me downs for her kids, yellow stickers shops, budget family breaks but luxury holidays for herself and CM etc and will quite happily spend what must be the equivalent of £100+ a month on clothes for herself.
That is what I don't agree wkrh

Fanaff

VIP Member
Where has this “friendship” with Boss Mummy and the Fox and Moon woman come from? I can’t wait for pizzup and to see allllll that fakeness, boomerangs and selfie’s tho

• Wow

Fanaff

VIP Member
God, if you were going to get your minge out on the Internet, wouldn’t you choose nicer underwear? That set is cheap looking and hideous…not unlike chicken man actually - must be her aesthetic

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Looks like she’s sat at the bus stop after a one night stand clutching her bag 😂
Exactly what I thought - still out from the night before, maybe she's already got her next victim lined up 👀

She’s such a beg. She never explains what her job is or why on Earth she’d need to go in at 4am, but still regularly posts about how tired she is and how awful it is to wake up so early. Robbo - you don’t HAVE to work at spoons, you could branch out and maybe try and get a job with more normal hours?!
She'll work in the kitchen - I had a VERY brief flirtation with a job at Spoons as a student (DO. NOT. DO. IT.) and kitchen shifts kicked off at 6am for food prep for the day