Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was a child, I'd walk around the supermarket with my mum and we'd have to get the cheapest of everything. She was on her own, working full time but there just wasn't the spare money for proper food shops. For someone in that position, finding some yellow sticker items would take so much pressure off. Maybe they'd find a treat for once, or something different for dinner that they wouldn't usually be able to afford. I'm sure there are people out there who go looking for a bargain, find nothing and go home for their 3rd bowl of pasta that week. Personally, I just leave the reduced items on the shelf for people like that, who actually need them. Ironic though that she's actually putting her kids through the same thing, buying the cheapest food possible but it's not out of desperation, it's just so mummy can have some new clothes and a couple of holidays.

It's just not right. Maybe she's never had to think that way though, in which case she's very lucky.
So glad this forum is anonymous. But this is me right now. I’m now a week separated after a shocking week. The breadwinner (!) upped and left me with nothing. All bills are paid for this month luckily. But I’m living right now as skint as I’ve ever been. He isn’t paying me anything, is refusing to help me. I have 2 kids and this week we had £20 of his sister to get food for the week. We are currently waiting for food bank and a yellow sticker could make such a great meal for us right now. I live No where near her , so her taking all the yellow stickers don’t mean tit for me but if there’s a Robbo near me doing this that’s just so disappointing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So glad this forum is anonymous. But this is me right now. I’m now a week separated after a shocking week. The breadwinner (!) upped and left me with nothing. All bills are paid for this month luckily. But I’m living right now as skint as I’ve ever been. He isn’t paying me anything, is refusing to help me. I have 2 kids and this week we had £20 of his sister to get food for the week. We are currently waiting for food bank and a yellow sticker could make such a great meal for us right now. I live No where near her , so her taking all the yellow stickers don’t mean tit for me but if there’s a Robbo near me doing this that’s just so disappointing.
So sorry to hear this. If you’re struggling, contact your local foodbank. They can put a box together for you. Things may be tit now but you’ll come out on top xxxx

So sorry to hear this sweetheart. Do you have a PayPal account? X

Reactions: 1

Ohhhh no 😔 have you got the ball rolling with universal credit or anything? I've only been on here for a couple of weeks but message me if you can and I'll help you x

Thanks girls. It’s been tough but realised I’m tougher. I’m in touch with a food bank and the kids got a parcel from school for a week worth of lunches as we were never entitled to free meals. It’s all such a whirlwind and I’m just coming up from air now. It’s people like her that really annoy me because you know there are people just like me in her area who could benefit soo much from these yellow stickers. So for her to be buying new but taking reduced is a joke. Showing how she’s saving money but putting it towards Nastygal?! Xx

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
If the children are his get on to the CMS and if he is as unreasonable as this don't even bother with the "direct pay" and ask for "collect and pay".
They'll charge him an additional 20% (so a parent paying £50 a week will actually lose £60) and you'll lose 4% (so you'll receive £48).
Yoy need to phone and they'll initially decide whether toy have a case, then you set it up and can manage it all online.

I'm recently back here with my ex who has decided he doesn't want to be financially responsible for my child anymore, as my child doesn't want to see him. My child noticing what their father is like and deciding to back away from that doesn't mean they suddenly don't cost any money or absolve the other parent of their responsibilities.

Parents don't get to decide whether they pay for their child or not and resident parents shouldn't be made to feel guilty or ashamed for acknowledging this.

Reactions: 10
Oooh tell us ALL the stories
Tbh, she was as wierd and basic then. I remember there was a rumour round school her and some friends got caught swapping bras in new look. Like putting there used one back on the shelf and leaving the shop with the new one on. She also apparently recorded her friend f**cking herself with a carrot and put it on YouTube. 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Tbh, she was as wierd and basic then. I remember there was a rumour round school her and some friends got caught swapping bras in new look. Like putting there used one back on the shelf and leaving the shop with the new one on. She also apparently recorded her friend f**cking herself with a carrot and put it on YouTube. 🤮
The bra I can believe, a gateway to yellow sticker shelf clearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the children are his get on to the CMS and if he is as unreasonable as this don't even bother with the "direct pay" and ask for "collect and pay".
They'll charge him an additional 20% (so a parent paying £50 a week will actually lose £60) and you'll lose 4% (so you'll receive £48).
Yoy need to phone and they'll initially decide whether toy have a case, then you set it up and can manage it all online.

I'm recently back here with my ex who has decided he doesn't want to be financially responsible for my child anymore, as my child doesn't want to see him. My child noticing what their father is like and deciding to back away from that doesn't mean they suddenly don't cost any money or absolve the other parent of their responsibilities.

Parents don't get to decide whether they pay for their child or not and resident parents shouldn't be made to feel guilty or ashamed for acknowledging this.
I did this with my ex and the award was calculated within 2 weeks. If you stay in Scotland you are entitled to a Scottish welfare fund through your local council which is a payment that doesn’t need to be paid back and can help a lot. I was down on my luck recently and they awarded me £300 to get through. Not sure if there is something similar in England

Reactions: 5
I did this with my ex and the award was calculated within 2 weeks. If you stay in Scotland you are entitled to a Scottish welfare fund through your local council which is a payment that doesn’t need to be paid back and can help a lot. I was down on my luck recently and they awarded me £300 to get through. Not sure if there is something similar in England
there should be something similar in your local authority area if you are in England. Where I live it’s called the HELP scheme. Each council will have a Welfare Team so if you call up the general number, or look online you should be able to find them.

Reactions: 3

Tbh, given the stuff she’s shared on Instagram as an adult to thousands of people RE fisting and larks with Jordan and Chicken Man, I can believe the carrot thing too

Reactions: 3
I think there's been an influx recently. I reported a missed payment in the middle of June and asked to move from direct pay to collect and pay and they have until next week to action it. The wait is still better than nothing though.

Oh that’s disgusting. Imagine picking up a used bra in a shop 😩

She’s sick…… after eating all the out of date frozen food. Absolutely stunned hun ….. ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.