Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does her future husband not know how old she is?! The yellow sticker chocolates 😩😭😭 that’s mortifying. At least take the sticker off, man

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she need a Fitbit? She doesn’t leave the house, unless it’s to be driven to maccies.

Reactions: 10
As much as I can’t stand Yobbo that birthday has made me sad. She can’t see her own self worth 😔 yellow sticker choc (just remove it!!) and the wrong age yet she worships the chicken man who is the most disgusting vested weirdo going. Genuinely feel sad for her - don’t worry this won’t last, normal service will resume. Must be due on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As much as I can’t stand Yobbo that birthday has made me sad. She can’t see her own self worth 😔 yellow sticker choc (just remove it!!) and the wrong age yet she worships the chicken man who is the most disgusting vested weirdo going. Genuinely feel sad for her - don’t worry this won’t last, normal service will resume. Must be due on 🤣🤣
No, I know what you mean. It’s really sad. I’d be so upset if my boyfriend forgot how old I was and bought me out of date chocolates. She has such little joy in her life and bizarrely the true joys she DOES have (her lovely children), she doesn’t take advantage of opportunities to do anything with them. My birthday is next week. I’ll keep you posted if any yellow sticker treats find their way into my birthday 😂

Reactions: 10
I think the affair was probably the most exciting thing to happen and now she probably realises that he’s a lazy slob and what was once exciting and forbidden has resulted in her being a step mum to 3 kids, with a bloke that doesn’t really give a tit. It isn’t about money either, when me and my husband were together the first few years were financially tough but we always made birthdays special (mixed tapes, fav foods, homemade birthday banners). Things are massively different now and were financially better off but my fav part of my birthday last year was the playlist of all my fav songs that he made for us to listen to while we had a lockdown party (just us 4!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see she’s had a Fitbit for her birthday ... that will come in useful for all those steps you do, sat on your arse, not leaving the house 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
The yellow sticker made my lip curl. I’m all for a bargain but it shows how much he thinks she’s worth that he won’t even get her chocolate in date. And then getting the age wrong? How little attention must be pay

Reactions: 4
Is it his weird sense of humour perhaps? He can’t honestly have made that little effort and not know how old she is surely?

Reactions: 6
‘So lucky to have friendS like these’. You have one friend, give over.

Bloody hell, they’ve left the house today 😂 it must be a special occasion.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps CM thinks he's hilarious with his off birthday. I hope she buys him a string vest for his birthday.. although he may like it!

Pretty sure she used to obsessively count her steps when TTC so I reckon she's asked for this. Fitbit app screenshot incoming. She used to track her paracetamol on my fitnesspal too. Actually a little worried for her, hopefully she can be chill about it.

Reactions: 5
Oh god, retirement banners, Christmas wrapping paper and yellow sticker presents. I’ve just shown my mum the photo and her response was “oh that poor girl”

Reactions: 8
It’s so sad that he treats her like that, he’s not working so it’s not like he’s been too busy!

It’s the Christmas wrapping paper which does it for me. It’s so sad. That’s been hanging around their house for almost 4 months

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.