Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m a prude but I don’t get the whole “here’s a photo of me in my knickers while I’m on my period” thing 🤷🏽‍♀️
I couldn’t think of anything worse to do whilst Aunt Flo is in town. If I have bad pains, I’m in my baggiest comfiest clothes and hiding the hormonal bloat 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She's certainly feeling herself during this menstrual cycle isn't she! Obviously nobody has mentioned she looks like she lost weight which Is why she had to say it and then posted a million pictures in her pants. Totally all about the body positivity though!

Reactions: 5
Right this yellow sticker thing is really starting to baffle me. I’ve never seen those things reduced at this time of day in my life. How are there yellow sticker fruit shoots. She needs to do the explanation of it that she promised cause I’m confused. Also he only went for milk so how is this saving money? They act like they have a huge family to feed when they rarely have all the kids at once.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god is she trolling us with the yellow sticker stories? 😂
Also I have never seen half of what she gets in the reduced section in the Morrisons near me, I thought they reduced stuff early in the morning and late at night? She is such a greedy cow!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god is she trolling us with the yellow sticker stories? 😂
Also I have never seen half of what she gets in the reduced section in the Morrisons near me, I thought they reduced stuff early in the morning and late at night? She is such a greedy cow!
I reckon she re-uses the yellow stickers when she’s bought full price!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree some thing is amiss with this yellow sticker business. Definitely doesn’t add up!! And it’s beyond greedy- sickening tbh. Especially when there are families who might need the one or two bits as they can’t afford anything else. Why take them all. It’s selfish.

Reactions: 9
So he went in for milk (x2 6 pinters from the looks of it), but has ended up spending £16. So £13 more than he needed to.
£3 for the fruit shoots, could have bought about 6 bottles of Morrison’s own squash for that.
I love a yellow sticker, always have a look when I do my weekly food shop but I don’t hoard food like these pair. If there’s something there I genuinely think I’d use I’ll get it.
She tries to pass it off as this amazing money saving hack. When it’s just greed, and like others have said they are hardly living on the bones of their arses like some people are, who probably rely on the yellow stickers to make sure they and their kids are fed.

Reactions: 8
Right this yellow sticker thing is really starting to baffle me. I’ve never seen those things reduced at this time of day in my life. How are there yellow sticker fruit shoots. She needs to do the explanation of it that she promised cause I’m confused. Also he only went for milk so how is this saving money? They act like they have a huge family to feed when they rarely have all the kids at once.
They haven't got a huge family to feed they have huge CM to feed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Rob shagging the manager of Morrison’s? This is the only way I can see he’d get all those “bargains”. Also does anyone else wonder what must be wrong with a Fruit Shoot for it to be reduced? Or where it’s been? The things it’s seen? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Rob shagging the manager of Morrison’s? This is the only way I can see he’d get all those “bargains”. Also does anyone else wonder what must be wrong with a Fruit Shoot for it to be reduced? Or where it’s been? The things it’s seen? 😱
Pardon me. Rob is a hot piece of ass who does not need to shag for a yellow sticker. Jk he’s the human equivalent of a yellow sticker and Yob grabbed him off the shelf just before he was binned.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s hard took at her stories & say oh yeah she needs to live on a budget & yellow stickers are how they get by when she’s showing off new clothes every day & the expensive adults only holidays.

I think she’s scummy for taking her kids to a £9.50 haven holiday & booking her & CM an all inclusive luxury holiday. Most parents do things the other way around - make sacrifices to give their kids the best.

Poor fruit shoots will wish they had just gone to landfill when they see CM in his vest and pants, robbo gurning over her period and they are used to shut Mason up so they can count their yellow sticker purchases and drink their cheapo gin

• Haha
Could this woman love herself anymore 🤣 I've seen some seriously cringey crap on instaSHAM , but my god this one properly rates herself! ! The poses are hilarious

Reactions: 8
If she’s so concerned and ‘passionate’ about food waste, perhaps she could try adding to a food bank every now and then instead of sitting on her arse making eye rolling boomerangs while CM greedily grabs 30 yogurts off the reduced shelf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.