Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys, don’t be mean. She’s fake tanned, they must be pushing the boat out and going to a higher class establishment…off to harvester for the all you can eat breakfast obviously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When’s she doing the yellow sticker hacks. I’d like to know what methods there is to their madness of buyinf out of date cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When’s she doing the yellow sticker hacks. I’d like to know what methods there is to their madness of buyinf out of date cheese
She won’t say why she buys out of date cheese. She will say how it’s not soggy (it is)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d had a few gins last night and I almost messaged our Robbo but didn’t at the last minute. I was going to say something along the lines of she has so much potential content if she put her mind to it. For example: she could talk about being a blended family - the real ins and outs, the genuine day to day struggles. She could talk about the transition from fertility treatment to start her family to having a brood of unexpected children. She could talk about living far away from her family, being different to most girls her age (married young, divorced young etc) and handling the repercussions of that now she’s a bit older. If she was brave, she could be transparent about how to navigate a relationship which started as an affair. There’s so much she could do but instead she uploads photos of herself ignoring her kids and moaning about their behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d had a few gins last night and I almost messaged our Robbo but didn’t at the last minute. I was going to say something along the lines of she has so much potential content if she put her mind to it. For example: she could talk about being a blended family - the real ins and outs, the genuine day to day struggles. She could talk about the transition from fertility treatment to start her family to having a brood of unexpected children. She could talk about living far away from her family, being different to most girls her age (married young, divorced young etc) and handling the repercussions of that now she’s a bit older. If she was brave, she could be transparent about how to navigate a relationship which started as an affair. There’s so much she could do but instead she uploads photos of herself ignoring her kids and moaning about their behaviour.
Spot on but I don't think she has the intelligence to do that. If she did, it would show she's growing as a person, but that's highly unlikely to happen sadly.

Reactions: 12
Exactly - she doesn’t speak because she doesn’t have the brain power to come up with anything that insightful. She just poses for underwear pics and pulls silly faces. It’s almost like she wants her insta to just be a “normal” person’s and that all the followers from before should just go away…

Reactions: 5
She got married as a teenager and has never accomplished anything without depending on someone else. She has nothing to add to the narrative.

Reactions: 9
Sister is NOT affiliate linking St Moriz tan 🙄 it costs less than £3 in B&M and she’s trying to profit off the £5 Amazon version. NOBODY CLICK IT, IT’S A TRAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also she’s saying how amazing it is but showing no photos or results… not that I want to see her in her underwear again / need beauty advice from Robbo

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ she is so proud of her yellow stickers isn’t she. No waste in this house 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 she reminds of those crazy coupon people in America, if we had stores and coupons like that she would definitely have a massive ring binder full of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love a yellow sticker bargain but only if I know it’s something my family and I like and it will freeze properly, ie, not turkey for six months. All this random buying really puzzles me as it seems you’ll be eating things that don’t appeal because you’re saving a few pounds. Cheese that has been frozen is shite, it doesn’t slice, it crumbles but perhaps she’ll be making them all cheese omelettes with her out of date eggs. 🤢

Reactions: 8
Did she honestly just call a women she's probably never met in real life her best friend just because they follow each other on Instagram, so embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.