Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t get that “hips” picture , like my brain can’t comprehend it! Like it’s not hips, well the hips do lie as they are mega wide but surely that’s thighs. In fact, surely her hips can’t just go in like that. don’t get it.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 7
I guess she doesn’t stay in hotels which have robes that often..

I also find it amusing how she dresses in her best cheap tat, while CM is in shorts and a tshirt. They must look so odd together.

Reactions: 9
Just seen too, she’s not going to india anymore! Maybe they are short for money? Wonder what’s made them change their minds (unless I’ve missed that part??) can’t help but feel bad she says it’s great for kids, but she’s not taken hers. So so cruel

Reactions: 7
Someone asked if she’d taken Mason she casually answered no he’s with his grandparents. She’s got no fucking shame. If it was me I’d be rambling making shit loads of excuses cos I felt bad saying ‘yeah we didn’t take him this time as this is a present for my cousins best friends sisters 40th birthday joint with my dads brothers 60th’ I would literally be making stuff up til am blue in the face through shame

Reactions: 11
Eh? Surely it can’t be that difficult to get a visa to yet another Tui credit resort?!

‘Spain hype’
What a moron, thought she liked to think of herself as all political and that.
Lucky kids…

Reactions: 3
Bless her, she finds entering API for two people difficult so she probably did get confused by the India visa process. The poor simple mare. It’s been a while since I’ve been but I had to visit the Indian Commission in London to get ours each time. I think they’re online now but you still have to submit photos and PAY!! I’m guessing that’s what changed her mind

Reactions: 13
I guess she doesn’t stay in hotels which have robes that often..

I also find it amusing how she dresses in her best cheap tat, while CM is in shorts and a tshirt. They must look so odd together.
Surely that horrific black fire hazard is not her “best” ??? 🫣🫣 I’ve never seen anything so horrific

Reactions: 8
I think they’re online now but you still have to submit photos and PAY!! I’m guessing that’s what changed her mind
Yep - tourist visas would be around £250 for the both of them. Which is the equivalent of about 10 on those shit Haven weekends they go on I’d imagine.

Reactions: 6
Yep - tourist visas would be around £250 for the both of them. Which is the equivalent of about 10 on those shit Haven weekends they go on I’d imagine.
She’s not the travel expert she thinks then. If she was surely she’d have never booked the holiday in the first place

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.