Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all my born days I've never once even put on a dressing gown while on a sun holiday. Never mind wear one to sip margs on the balcony.

Reactions: 13
Their kids left at home while they jet off to Eygpt? Really? I know the kids will actually have more fun and attention with the grandparents, but wow. The kids are so young, surely these holidays can wait until the kids are older. A break away is important, but fucking hell. A little weekend spa break would do!

Reactions: 8
I remember as a kid my parents took my brother to Disneyland Orlando and I had to spend a week with a nanny. I was Masons age. So him and especially Ivy will remember!

Reactions: 14
And a supermarket cafe for her sons birthday.
You've inspired another thread title suggestion:

Being Robbo #14 - We tried to include all the ways she skimps out on her kids in the title, but we ran out of room.

Reactions: 9
I checked my weather app an hour after she posted and it said it was 19 degrees haha. Brrrr.

Reactions: 3
Flexing about her aunt and Jimmy Savile when he is a vile, notorious abuser and known paedophile.

She is as thick as mince.

Reactions: 20
‘Hot, so hot’ but it’s 24 degrees max according to my app. Bet she fake tanned before she went and left white bits. Genuinely wouldn’t surprise me tbh.

Reactions: 5
WTF shape is this??
The hips don't lie, but Little Miss Size 4 Blazer Robbo sure has by photoshopping every mirror selfie!

Absolutely nothing wrong with her shape (doesn't she have lipodema?), why can't she just be honest?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.