Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she means he's working but "at the pub obviously" makes him sound like a prick. She never has a good word to say about him unless he cooks which means she can sit on her arse.i know he was a pig about the fisting and I definitely don't care for his wardrobe but I'm beginning to feel sorry for the man. She's always whinging, works ten minutes a week, buys a mountain of shite they don't need, barely engages meaningfully with her own kids so I dread to think how she is with his, is never off her phone, is reliant on him for transport as she can't drive but can't countenance public transport or walking or learn to drive, makes a one person grocery shop into family day out, and frequently speaks degradingly about him on public platforms so presumably to people IRL too, we never see or hear about his family (which perhaps he has no siblings or relationships with them) yet are often spending time with her family. Maybe I'm going soft but I don't think a life with Robbo could be anyway easy. I haven't forgotten the Spoons review either but have we actual proof it was him, half of them seem to have various duty managers.

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know who is more repulsive and unpleasant out f the two of them. As far as I can tell, neither have any redeeming features.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know who is more repulsive and unpleasant out f the two of them. As far as I can tell, neither have any redeeming features.
As we were, I'm obviously feeling the Christmas spirit far too early!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who has time to photograph their sick child!?
My son has impetigo at the minute, perfectly well otherwise, however the only two pictures I've taken were to send to the nurse before a telephone consultation.

Reactions: 3
This is a new low! Poor girl looks so unwell, why on earth would you share that on a public page?
So she can boomerang eye roll tomorrow saying how tired SHE IS because Ivy was ill.

Wonder what Robbo will do about her super busy full time job now that Ivy will need to be off school for 2 days. Definitely the type to just send her in

Reactions: 6
This poor woman has been slaving over her unwell child and 4 year old son allllll dayyyy long so has only just managed to get herself something to eat at 11:40am (yes am, not pm)
If anyone can set up a Go Fund me, please do. This just isn't right.

Is she serious 🤣 making out she's not eaten since about Tuesday 😱 mate, it's not even lunchtime to normal people 🙈 but yeah, well done you, lots of admiration for looking after your own kids 👏 bravo, such a novice idea 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Time for her regularly scheduled post about being SO ill but she's still able to post on Instagram.

IMG_0660.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate seeing posts like this. I’m absolutely petrified of getting a sick bug in December and having plans cancelled and everywhere I look it’s “the sick bug has struck” or it’s plastered in the news that norovirus is at an all time high etc and it just sends me into a panic

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.