Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new reel actually makes me cringe. With the 📍😭😂. It just videos of busy streets and the kids walking about. What about that video would make me think ‘I’ll book to go there’ she’s proper deluded.

Reactions: 4
if we've seen that walkway/pavement alongside the beach once, we've seen it a 1000 times ...ffs Robbo hun, we get it you and your "fam" love "Benners" ..... trouble is no one else gives a shiny tit🥱

Reactions: 7
24 mins ago…putting the kids to bed early (shock) because she needs time and for everyone to leave her alone.
16 mins ago….hairs washed, skins scrubbed.

LOL something tells me you’ve hardly spent time with them anyway given you had chance to do all that before they were even in bed. 19:33 and I still haven’t had dinner, let alone washed and scrubbed myself 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 9
24 mins ago…putting the kids to bed early (shock) because she needs time and for everyone to leave her alone.
16 mins ago….hairs washed, skins scrubbed.

LOL something tells me you’ve hardly spent time with them anyway given you had chance to do all that before they were even in bed. 19:33 and I still haven’t had dinner, let alone washed and scrubbed myself 😂
Never fails to amaze me how she’ll so brazenly show her crap mothering skills to the world. Children glued to iPads and then straight into bed at 7pm when it’s still bright light outside. Those poor little ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Never fails to amaze me how she’ll so brazenly show her crap mothering skills to the world. Children glued to iPads and then straight into bed at 7pm when it’s still bright light outside. Those poor little ones.
They should be out enjoying the summer!

Reactions: 2
IMG_8446.png

Making out like she has a second home in Spain or some sort of connection… you go to Benidorm ffs. She probably only knows how to say “grassy-arse” and she probably packs PG tips in her suitcase for a taste of home. She’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's not mentioned India for a while, I wonder if they're still going? Or swapped it to the cruise.

Reactions: 5
Advertising salt that James Martin suggested whilst he’s accused of bullying on This Morning 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It really is tedious. Also these influencers would get the work done in half the time if they put their phones away and just did the work.

Reactions: 6
her latest "quote"!!!! ,🤣🤣🤣
You ain't happy hun , you are NEVER happy ........ unless you're moaning about your life , your kids, how tired you are, how much you hate the school runs/ the weather/ work/ the chicken man....blah blah blah.
IN FACT it seems that you're ONLY happy when the kids are in bed/ you're in bed/ you're on holiday/ you're not at work/ you're living your best life in a spoons/ you're living your bestest life in Bennerz (in a pub), or basically when you don't have to parent because you're utterly exhausted.....doing absolutely eff all.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She realllyyyyy needs to ask herself why she’s only happy when she’s abroad/when it’s sunny. Obviously we all feel bummed out about the rain sometimes, but im not constantly pining to be away in the sun. As we’ve said before, she could actually make her life better and move abroad if she wants it so bad. I feel like it’s also that she’s never lived anywhere else - when you live in the sunshine 24-7, trust me, it gets old quickly.

she’s going to look back on her life and regret being so unhappy 90% of the time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.