Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she’s staying in. How long does she expect to stay in for? Just take a potty out. But she doesn’t even go out anyway. She doesn’t drive and she doesn’t go out by herself 🤷🏻‍♀️ also why is she making tea at 3.45pm.

Reactions: 6
There are few people I hate more in the world than those who share explicit details about their child’s potty training. Why the duck did I read that mason had pooed his pants. Who asked for that information, who needed to know!? Stop sharing the details of your kids bowel movements with strangers on the internet, nobody cares!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There are few people I hate more in the world than those who share explicit details about their child’s potty training. Why the duck did I read that mason had pooed his pants. Who asked for that information, who needed to know!? Stop sharing the details of your kids bowel movements with strangers on the internet, nobody cares!!
It's also a complete invasion of the poor kid's privacy. Why does she have to try and embarrass him?

Reactions: 11
It’s an absolute load of tit (pardon the pun) that this is the fourth time. It’s the first time.

Reactions: 5
Poor Ivy, stuck indoors for a week and has to take her brothers crappy pants to the washing machine. But it's okay, she got treated to a free Morrison's lunch the other day.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Getting Ivy to take Mason’s crappy pants to the washing machine is disgusting
And surely you don't put crappy pants in the machine. You empty them in the loo and then soak them.

Also, I wonder if she's explained to Mason that he can't poo in pants. It sounds like he has grasped using the potty to a degree, pants have a similar secure feeling to nappies, so she needs to explain it to him. Mind you, being nearly 4 he should probably know what pants are for.

There's not really any excuse if he hasn't got SEND. The poor mite, I hope he grasps it soon otherwise she'll be broadcasting this all again when he is 4.

Reactions: 9
And surely you don't put crappy pants in the machine. You empty them in the loo and then soak them.

Also, I wonder if she's explained to Mason that he can't poo in pants. It sounds like he has grasped using the potty to a degree, pants have a similar secure feeling to nappies, so she needs to explain it to him. Mind you, being nearly 4 he should probably know what pants are for.

There's not really any excuse if he hasn't got SEND. The poor mite, I hope he grasps it soon otherwise she'll be broadcasting this all again when he is 4.

Life is too short to wash crappy pants! I just bought a load of cheap primark ones and chucked them.

Reactions: 9

That’s what I thought. I bet she’s just telling him off for doing it “wrong” and not actually helping him understand what it feels like when you need the loo/why you don’t tit your pants!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I babysat for my friend's kid last weekend and he wears pull ups at night. He waited until he had the pull up on when we got him ready for bed to tit. So I then had to change him. He told me quite cheerfully that he waits to do it in the pull up because he doesn't like doing it on the toilet. He's five next month.

I had no words. 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He is now in full time ‘free’ hours at nursery, I’m sorry but it’s a disgrace that he isn’t potty trained at almost four and doing shits that clog a drain???…. Shame on you Hippo

She’s an absolute slob, tacky, chav, tit parent. You just know ‘Mase’ is left on his iPad while she takes ugly selfies rather than checking whether he needs the loo!

Reactions: 7
Knackered again, there's a surprise. Change the record. Bed at 7pm, what a boring life.

IMG_7481.png

I don’t get it. My 3 year old isn’t even in bed yet because we’ve just been for a walk and got the baby settled. He’s happily playing in the bath. When he goes to bed I’m having a drink and chilling out - why the duck does she go to bed earlier than a 3 year old and what time are her kids going to bed?! I bet she sends them to bed with their tablets.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get it. My 3 year old isn’t even in bed yet because we’ve just been for a walk and got the baby settled. He’s happily playing in the bath. When he goes to bed I’m having a drink and chilling out - why the duck does she go to bed earlier than a 3 year old and what time are her kids going to bed?! I bet she sends them to bed with their tablets.
God I hope she doesn’t drug them :(

I think she’s just lazy and the kids don’t know anything different.

Reactions: 1
It’s also strange that she talks about how her children are a nightmare 90% of the time, but she is able to get them to be at a crazy early time and in a strict nighttime routine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.