Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brace yourselves for the holiday come down.....,washing up to her eyeballs, mood swings, back to work for 2 hours a month, kids on ipads ( not that they get a break from screen time even on holiday!) chinese takeaway, needs to sleep because she is just SO tired.....and then the countdown to the next holiday , with hundreds of useless links thrown in for tat and crap she will never really own...
PREDICTABLE ASF 🥱
2 hours a month. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She speaks like she’s a very very frequent flyer. All airports are tit let’s be honest. She’s just a dick head and loves to moan because she has absolutely sod all going on in her life.

Reactions: 8
Manchester airport needs to sort their act out. Yes robbo I’m sure they will just because you tagged them in your stories 😭😂
---
Don’t forget her being poorlier than she’s EVER been!
Brace yourselves for the holiday come down.....,washing up to her eyeballs, mood swings, back to work for 2 hours a month, kids on ipads ( not that they get a break from screen time even on holiday!) chinese takeaway, needs to sleep because she is just SO tired.....and then the countdown to the next holiday , with hundreds of useless links thrown in for tat and crap she will never really own...
PREDICTABLE ASF 🥱

Reactions: 10
Wow- don’t mind me, I used to follow robbo years ago when she was on sw losing weight and way before she had her first kid and I’d dip in a little after she had her first until she had her second, I guess she’s gone a bit downhill since 😂

Reactions: 6
There we are, only home five minutes and already complaining about how knackered she is. It'll be the washing next.

Reactions: 9
Wow- don’t mind me, I used to follow robbo years ago when she was on sw losing weight and way before she had her first kid and I’d dip in a little after she had her first until she had her second, I guess she’s gone a bit downhill since 😂
She never did SW, just calorie counting. She used to count calories in paracetamol. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Mase is really getting a kicking tonight. Maybe he’s been overstimulated this week because he spends his life in front of that screen. He’s seen a bit of real life for a change 🙄🙄

• Sad
She is such a horrible witch. Calling her 3yo names on social media. All kids are hard work, it's not just him. I honestly feel so sorry for him. As for "polished" pictures, I wouldn't call the photo of CM or the one of Ivy pulling at her wedgie polished!

IMG_7247.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Poor Mase is really getting a kicking tonight. Maybe he’s been overstimulated this week because he spends his life in front of that screen. He’s seen a bit of real life for a change 🙄🙄
This is exactly it, she only notices he’s a handful when she actually has to spend time with him and look after him. Also I’m sure she’s raised him terribly, there’s a clear reason he’s a brat, Robbo!
---
Poor child was at the airport super early, delayed flight, waiting for over an hour for luggage, probably sensing the immense feelings of sadness coming from his mum (who will be so depressed having to come back to the life she hates), no wonder he’s been “naughty”?

Reactions: 15
It’s almost as if being constantly dependent on a screen might have some negative side effects 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly this! Plus Ivy is usually always the 'perfect child' , but then she probably isn't as overstimulated as she's used to being out and about as she gets to go to her dad's house and experience life away from the ipad/tablet. Plus Ivy is at school now and a little older.

I bet Mase has a field day at playschool. I bet he was shocked at what is available outside of his four walls at home/the tablet/holidays.

She was probably trying to get the poor child to put on a nappy and sit in his buggy but he was like, ‘mum I want a hot dog and a run around with the other kids.’

• Sad
Reactions: 5
hahahha!
Ahh ok I had a sw insta to keep me focused so I’m just misrembering her weight loss journey.
You can be forgiven for thinking she did, she would hashtag her calorie counting meals with slimming world and weight watchers hashtags to grow her following, it’s how I found her too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.