Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remembered you saying this which is why out of curiosity I checked the likes on that pic. It’s disgusting how she is.
Yes I just knew it would have way more than any other photos (nearly 300 now). I commented the other night that any pics featuring the children have hundreds of likes as opposed to her usual rarely getting out of double figures.
Do we reckon she hides it from her family? I’d go mad if my family or friends posted something like that of their child.

Reactions: 2
I saw a comment on the post about it being inappropriate and not for the internet, she has since deleted it!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
What’s everyone reported it as?
I thought nudity/sexual activity - involves a child was the most appropriate option. Not sure what everyone else has gone for.

It just makes me bleeping sad, she waxed lyrical about male factor infertility (just another opportunity to humiliate someone else obviously) and how much she wanted a baby and then she has Ivy and she treats her like this.

Reactions: 11
I can still see the image on her grid.
I think it was the comment she deleted. Photo is still there but only shows one comment on mine.
Poor Ivy.
Can not stand all these 'influencers' that use children for likes.
As soon as I had my little girl, all my accounts went private and I deleted anyone i didn't actually know personally.

Reactions: 9
She's now 'keeping an eye on' a woman at the airport who argued with her husband. I think she means 'watching the drama so she can immediately run and tell Instagram about it'.

And they are delayed, ha!

Reactions: 20
She's now 'keeping an eye on' a woman at the airport who argued with her husband. I think she means 'watching the drama so she can immediately run and tell Instagram about it'.

Ripped up her passport?? SURE JAN

Reactions: 5
Right!

And if you were that concerned you'd be checking she was ok, not watching her. With your googly eyes.

Reactions: 12

Exactly. What’s ‘keeping an eye’ going to do?! She’s just sat and watched the woman getting screamed at and her property damaged (apparently..), how is watching going to help?

Reactions: 7
I think it was the comment she deleted. Photo is still there but only shows one comment on mine.
Poor Ivy.
Can not stand all these 'influencers' that use children for likes.
As soon as I had my little girl, all my accounts went private and I deleted anyone i didn't actually know personally.
Ohhh I see! I thought she’d maybe listened and seen sense but apparently not.

Reactions: 2
So CM can verbally abuse and threaten an old lady but is unable to defend a woman against a man who is doing the same…. What a ‘man’ 🤢🙄

Reactions: 14
So CM can verbally abuse and threaten an old lady but is unable to defend a woman against a man who is doing the same…. What a ‘man’ 🤢🙄
It’s because the incident in the airport didn’t happen. It was probably a few cross words and a snatching of a passport at most.

Reactions: 12
Can't wait for them to get back to the chicken house so we can hear all about how tired she is and how much washing she has to do and how she can't wait to go to bed at 4pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brace yourselves for the holiday come down.....,washing up to her eyeballs, mood swings, back to work for 2 hours a month, kids on ipads ( not that they get a break from screen time even on holiday!) chinese takeaway, needs to sleep because she is just SO tired.....and then the countdown to the next holiday , with hundreds of useless links thrown in for tat and crap she will never really own...
PREDICTABLE ASF 🥱

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.