Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s missed her younger sisters baby shower, even though she dumped Masey with said sister on the day of her baby shower and is going on a holiday in half term without her kids… cheap holidays making ‘mems’ with chicken man is clearly more important that family
can’t believe she missed her sister’s shower! Although if you look at her sister’s grid, no comments from Grubbo on any of her pregnant photos. Given how Grubbo lives her life on instagram, you’d expect something. I reckon she doesn’t like anyone else having the attention. She definitely only liked being pregnant for the attention. Poor Grubbo is only 9846 weeks post-partum, won’t someone think of her 🙃

Reactions: 11
Robbo has gone on about the cruise for months and months! Surely if they were close siblings then you would know she was going on holiday and choose a different date for your baby shower as you'd want her there. Remember when the sister called Robbo out for cheating 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Robbo has gone on about the cruise for months and months! Surely if they were close siblings then you would know she was going on holiday and choose a different date for your baby shower as you'd want her there. Remember when the sister called Robbo out for cheating 🤔🤣
I feel like I’ve missed out here 😂 I’m a more decent tattle hater 🤣

Reactions: 1
I thought that, I thought maybe the sister organised it specifically for this date 😂 Thing is though slobbo could of easily gone to the baby shower yesterday and stayed for a bit bearing in mind she had to drop Mason off rather than stay in a hotel and go to spoons with chicken man

Reactions: 7
Lol

IMG_0336.jpeg

Look what it says on the t shirt - reminds me of being in Vietnam and you get people walking round with the funniest English slogans on t shirts because they have no clue what it means

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kids get caravan holidays and Benidorm in the cold while the book the lounge at gatwick 🥲🥲 her selfishness absolutely astounds me

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it funny how when the kids go away it’s all on a budget , eating in caravans and no paid activities only swimming, yet when they go on all these luxury holidays they pay for a premium lounge too. Absolute selfish cunts only care about themselves.
---
Glad they got the whole row, means slobbo can put her feet up as she is always so tired and busy 🤨

Reactions: 17
I know every parent is entitled to a break but during the half term?!?! I hope they have she shits all holidays and can't leave the room!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Literally at the bloody airport and she's still ad aff linking. Such a sad existence!

Reactions: 11
It's a good job they've got a spare seat. We just did a long haul flight with TUI and those seats are tiny. You can see her leg jammed under the arm rest in the photo, CM must be bursting out all over his.

Reactions: 8
I reckon she’s waiting until she’s back from holiday to show us all the Temu stuff she’s donating, yep definitely.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
they need a row to themselves to fit CM arse and her massive head in....bet the other passengers are thanking the lord!

Reactions: 5
Never fails to make me laugh when she complains about a long drive as a passenger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion.
Being Robbo #12 Enjoying expensive half-term getaways, but at home the kids must stay.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.