Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Captain Full Of tit. If her teeth didn’t bother her one bit, she’d smile with her teeth.
She'd do well to remember 'stranger on the internet' is what she makes her gram for so she can stuff out all these links. Offending all the people who watch her right there with trying to be sassy 🤣

Reactions: 7
Your eyebrows are meant to be sisters robbo … not 3rd cousins twice removed! Christ on a bike 🤦🏼‍♀️☠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Slob and Slobbo are definitely the type to not wash their hands after using the toilet.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Nah, no way is she leaving her almost 4 year old - who will be stir crazy; with her sister that is so heavily pregnant she’s now on maternity - for a week!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Nah, no way is she leaving her almost 4 year old - who will be stir crazy; with her sister that is so heavily pregnant she’s now on maternity - for a week!
She is so unbelievably selfish. And her sister is a mug.

Reactions: 8
takeaways, Butlins, airfryers and Shein, living their best lives ..it's Waynetta and Wayne!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d imagine she’d had this holiday booked before the sister fell pregnant (to pay it off monthly) but who in their right mind would still put their 4 year old on someone who’s heavily pregnant. You’d either cancel it or ask some other mug!
She is so unbelievably selfish. And her sister is a mug.
---
And I was thinking about times when I was a kid and how my parents literally didn’t go anywhere without us let alone 1000s of miles away. I’d have been really gutted if I grew up being taken to Haven and Butlins then got palmed off whilst they went to Florida.

Reactions: 10
IMG_8991.jpeg

Usually just lurk but am in a Spoons (don’t judge me!) and saw this in their mag, not sure if already posted but what a spot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’d imagine she’d had this holiday booked before the sister fell pregnant (to pay it off monthly) but who in their right mind would still put their 4 year old on someone who’s heavily pregnant. You’d either cancel it or ask some other mug!

---
And I was thinking about times when I was a kid and how my parents literally didn’t go anywhere without us let alone 1000s of miles away. I’d have been really gutted if I grew up being taken to Haven and Butlins then got palmed off whilst they went to Florida.
Probably! Her parents are retired too. I just couldn’t impose on someone like that.
My parents never ever went out the country without us, I think things have changed so much nowadays and not for the better.

Reactions: 6
The sister is due on the 8th of July. Don’t ask me how I know this 😆 so she must be currently 33ish weeks? Which is very far along to be offering free babysitting services for a week to my ungrateful big sister

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The sister is due on the 8th of July. Don’t ask me how I know this 😆 so she must be currently 33ish weeks? Which is very far along to be offering free babysitting services for a week to my ungrateful big sister
Also quite early to be going on maternity leave? Unless she’s been signed off for sickness or something.

Reactions: 4
Let's be honest it won't be hard looking after him, just make sure he has access to an ipad charger and the ipad will do the rest.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wonder if she hides her excitement from the children, or if she’s constantly banging on about her week away like she does on insta, poor things.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How sad that they’ve chosen half term week to go on an adults getaway! Could’ve been quality family time, but no.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.