Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Working the most stupid hours’. Doesn’t she not even hit 10 hours a week? I work up to 80 hours a week as a senior a&e nurse. I haven’t had a holiday since 2019

Reactions: 12
I went to Italy in half term for 5 days in Feb and last year in May without my kids. We live far from family and kids enjoy getting to be with grandparents.
We however are taking them on holiday somewhere equally nice in a few weeks 🙈. We would never go further than Europe though. I could never leave them to go to the Carribean I'd be worried sick. At least Italy is just a few hours away if something happened. I'm sure she's booked to go to Goa child free? How is she affording this. We bring in decent money together and we can barely afford the one holiday a year.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.