Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's saying it's been a long half term, does that mean they are taking those kids on holiday after there half term week has finished? Don't you have to pay a fine for that nowadays (non child having Tattler here).

Reactions: 7
If she's saying it's been a long half term, does that mean they are taking those kids on holiday after there half term week has finished? Don't you have to pay a fine for that nowadays (non child having Tattler here).
I think she meant the half a term at school has been long, her kids are off this week

Reactions: 4
I was wondering the same thing. I know it varies a bit but where I am, half term has just finished and everyone’s back to school 🤔

Reactions: 1
The T-shirts hahahahaah just when you think it couldn’t get any worse 😂😂😂😂 my god. No shame at all

Reactions: 7
Guys it’s going to be sooooooo warm! We’ve been so l lucky with the weather etc and then some pics of her freezing in her bikini with some body positive tagline for some likes 😂

Reactions: 8
I was wondering the same thing. I know it varies a bit but where I am, half term has just finished and everyone’s back to school 🤔
She always bangs on about because she lives in the arse end of Leicestershire or something they get a different half term and they’re sooo lucky and #blessed cos it means the kids can go away when it’s less busy (aka it costs Robbo £5 per child for a week in Shittidorm)

Reactions: 5
I’m from Leicester and put half terms/summer hols are always a different to the rest of the country. So that’s right basically she got a cheap holiday cos of the way our half term lands.
Remember tho when she used to take them out of school for holidays. She def got fined cos I remember someone on here posting how she got a letter from the school about Covid policy and absence.
She always bangs on about because she lives in the arse end of Leicestershire or something they get a different half term and they’re sooo lucky and #blessed cos it means the kids can go away when it’s less busy (aka it costs Robbo £5 per child for a week in Shittidorm)

Reactions: 2
So not only are they back in bennerz again to make more memz that the kids apparently are so desperately in need of, they are also at the same hotel AGAIN for like the 3/4 time in a year. How does this fit in with your seeing the world plan Robbo?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually went on my hen do to beindorm in February.
It wasn't boiling hot (we did sunbath or go in outdoor pools) but we didn't have big coats on.
Mostly cardigans and then tshirts when the sun was properly out!
We didn't have to wear jackets at night (but also drank quite a bit...)

Wouldn't go regularly that time of year though. Maybe the April break but would never expect to go in an outdoor pool or to the beach unless it was properly summer!

Reactions: 3
I’m in Cumbria and it’s half term here now. According to Google, Leicestershire is the same as us. I think she might mean the half a term they’ve done since Christmas has been long?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.