Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone to the same place, in the same hotel.

She’s travelling the world 🥹

Reactions: 10
Oh gosh the adidas.
Her shein dress is horrible too.
I know it’s mean but her kids just look like chavs, like her. She could buy Them some decent clothes rather than wasting her money on crappy £5 dresses.

ETA: If you click the location for her post you’ll see people post recently and they have hoodies/coats on but she will say it’s boiling again 😂

Reactions: 8
It’s just not a secret that it’s cold in southern Spain in February. It’s not like some exotic country that hardly anyone has been to so we’d believe her 😂😂 my in-laws live out there and have heating on and electric blanket up until April time!

Reactions: 5
She’s only gone there as it’s cheap as it’s out of season. If she went to the canaries where it’s actually quite warm atm, then she would be paying twice the price, but she doesn’t care about the quality of the holiday she just wants the cheapest thing she can find.

Reactions: 6
As such memory making adventurers, why don’t they explore the UK instead of going back to Benidorm for the tenth time?!
582F8DEA-9EED-419C-83DB-58D96D75300D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, what is this and why did she present it without comment???!? LOL!! The article is just about Benidorm itrself 😂
I’m assuming it’s someone on the prom who takes your photo and you buy this as a souvenir? Or she’s done an advert for the Benidorm tourist board ahahhaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m assuming it’s someone on the prom who takes your photo and you buy this as a souvenir? Or she’s done an advert for the Benidorm tourist board ahahhaaa.
Omg. Omg. But why would you buy that photo when they’re not even looking to camera? WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 1
that photo isn't flattering.... chicken looks like a her chubby kid tagging along behind her off to get ice cream with mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.