Before Tattle.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came over when the ingham thread on guru gossip was being heavily moderated. Never looked back 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mother of five boys posted something about this page and how vile the comments where and I came to have a nosey.

Reactions: 2
I came here after Alicegate, not because I wanted to see if you were all trolls or not but because I saw the story in the paper and though ‘finally people are seeing what I saw years ago’ not because I know her (I don’t) but because I genuinely saw through her bullshit and saw the two faced person underneath and thought I was the only one who couldn’t stand her..until I found tattle...and then I thought ‘I’m home’ 🤪😂😂
I also cannot understand the people who claim this site is full of trolls. I’ve not seen any behaviour that equates to trolling, apart from once where someone made a derogatory comment about the MOD/FOD children, and they were immediately told that it was not what this site was about and reprimanded.

Reactions: 8
I found it by accident as I was trying to find out why Mrs Hinch was in hospital! I was a fan of hers and was nosy 😂, Googled Mrs Hinch hospital and tattle was the first result! Got my eyes massively opened pretty quickly about her and then found MOD/FOD page and some other people I followed. It was only after that that I saw people crying troll over this place.

I came for Alicegate and got hooked on Fopperholics thread, I’ve never ever followed her but what a car crash.
I was a bit fed up of influencers but didn’t realise the extent of the money grabbing, lies etc so I’m glad I found tattle!
Ha ha I’ve never followed Fopps either, only know her from here and it’s now one of my favourite threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I came over from GG/YTT too! Was on GG for Zoella and Tanya burr threads, YTT for velvet ghost..after the sites kept crashing someone mentioned tattle, and the rest is history 😂 my husband now asks me daily what's going on in tattle world 😂 he likes to be kept informed of the royals threads haha

• Haha
Tattle was bought up on a someone i follows stories (cant remember which one now) in the early summer...so i trundled over for a look at this awful site (plus im nosy as hell).
here i was i thinking i was just becoming a miserable middle age old bag with my annoyance at the likes of DLAM , MOD etc and then i Finally i found i wasnt alone in my thoughts about these people ..here was an army of like minded sane individuals who felt the same.
So it wasnt a site full of trolls but a place where healthy discussions and differences of opinion can be voiced without being shouted down but also where many open up to problems they are having or had and people offer support and guidance.

Tattle was bought up on a someone i follows stories (cant remember which one now) in the early summer...so i trundled over for a look at this awful site (plus im nosy as hell).
here i was i thinking i was just becoming a miserable middle age old bag with my annoyance at the likes of DLAM , MOD etc and then i Finally i found i wasnt alone in my thoughts about these people ..here was an army of like minded sane individuals who felt the same.
So it wasnt a site full of trolls but a place where healthy discussions and differences of opinion can be voiced without being shouted down but also where many open up to problems they are having or had and people offer support and guidance.

That's what I found - I seriously can't remember exactly how I came here tbh. I had tried the other forum but found the layout a bit confusing and find this site so well run and easy to use. I had grown increasingly uneasy and cynical about influencers/celebs/media types after being incredible gullible. I found the Sali Hughes thread and found like minded people. Not mean, not bitchy and petty but funny, clever and so switched on about influencer culture. I had been a fan and follower of SH but as I say something was making me uneasy and people here articulated what I could not.

Reactions: 4
For me it was Sali Hughes & Alice JT talking about the awful trolls. I came out of curiosity but found so much of the observation on here bang on.

Ages ago via some threads on Mumsnet (or is it Netmums, I always forget) about MOD. Started reading and was gripped. I was delighted to find somewhere constructively calling out these IG twats.

Brummy mummy of 2, some one asked her on a you tube video why people on tattle were so mean about her, she replied with a really sarcastic reply so I had to come look!

I googled Jane Gammons rip off when she started using her channel to advertise clothes she'd bought in charity shops and was then selling them for much much higher prices on eBay. I'd watched her for slimming world meal ideas not to be peddled at!! Found Tattle and never looked back 🤣🤣

Fopperholic mentioned it on one of her vlogs, so I googled it and finally found my people! 🙌🏼

I came here from PTWM rant in the summer. I always thought something was a bit off with her and this site most definitely confirmed it.
I used to see the Mrs Hinch thread and I kept thinking surely she’s not on here. oh how I was wrong. I’m always on that thread now! My view of her changed very quickly.
If I see someone on SM who I think is a bit of a dick. I’ll come on here and 99% of the time - They’re on here!
My husband thinks I’m sad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just googled ‘gossip website’ as I thought there must be one that exists somewhere on the internet. I found guru gossip first but wasn’t a fan and then stumbled across this! Motherofalladventures was what led to my search as I wondered if anyone else thought she was as much of a twit as I did 😂

Reactions: 1