Before Tattle.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was on Mumsnet. Everything about Meghan used to get deleted.
Someone mentioned Tattle, and then I found my people (who don’t fall for the BS put out by Megz)

I came across this site after feeling worried about the content put out on Nadia Sawalha (from Loose Women) and her annoying free loading husband's channel on youtube. At first I thought she was okay and enjoyed some of her content - she did the channel with her friend Kaye at first, but then her unemployed husband wanted a piece of the pie and took over the channel. I quickly saw how they were manipulating their viewers and really working on those who suffered from mental health. They delete any comment that doesn't agree with them and mute anyone who tries to explain how youtube/instagram works when it comes to monetisation. They also delete every comment unless it compliments them but get quite a few dislikes so it clearly indicates comment manipulation. The think they are professionals on every subject and again if anyone should dare question them or correct them they are out - muted or deleted and it doesn't matter how loyal that sub has been. It started to feel very cult like.

The last straw was when they introduced a paid membership "for us" (as in subscribers) and those who did not sign up were "missing out". People questioned this paid membership and the fact they earn money from all their advertising and from youtube which they denied and then delete the comments. They are taking money from their subscribers some of whom comment with such worrying comments such as feeling suicidal etc (these comments are swiftly removed) they also take membership from people who can't actually view their content - (people overseas or using an iPad) etc but never refund them. Anyway, I discovered this site and found that others also felt the same way as there was already a thread about them and what I like is that an open discussion can happen which is real!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolutely Fabulucy!
Same! I googled after the balls to the wall out and out gloating about the kids KRAYZY 🤪 names.

Surely, SURELY I can’t be the only one saying “Santa Claus” “unicorn prince” “liver pate’” (I made that one up but to be fair, so did she with the out there names)

It was all so look at me! I’m fun! I’m krayzy! I’m different!

I see through her. I think she had a tough upbringing. Mum not around. A few hard knocks. She is desperate to be seen as different. Very very low self esteem. If your MH was ok you would just present as yourself wouldn’t you. Not as a whacky character.

I can't get on GOMI anymore so I haven't been able to follow FF. Any more random shootings or dog deaths? 😟
Not lately, the last drama I read about them was they are being evicted and need to move house quick sticks. Who even knows if this is true

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The Schofield gossip brought me here. Tattle seems to be the only site that allows discussion on the subject. Stayed for practically everything else.

I used to think I must be the nastiest cow in Ireland. I used to watch YouTube and be bothered by Chris Ingham’s creepiness. Get pissed off with how Mrs Meldrum was with the oldest girl. Anna Saccone moaning about nothing. All the showing off, product placements, spoilt children, exploiting children etc etc.

I used to think all these things, then read the comments and nobody was saying what I thought. I thought I must just be a horrible person thinking these things. Little did I know that any slightly critical comment was deleted!

I was relieved to find tattle to find out that hundreds of others feel the same way!

Some threads do go a wee bit far, in my opinion, but I love this place to finally vent about things that have been bugging me for years!
I found tattle through a Hinch Digital Spy forum post before Christmas and I've never looked back, its wicked! 🥳 I've loved DS for years, but there's snitches reporting everything and mods cracking down on posts that arent even near the nuckle, so its gone downhill and I rarely go there!

My partner asked me what tattle was, seen me browsing on my phone.
I said it's a forum people go to slag/out people.
He said ohhh, so you go on there to slag me off 😂
When I was laughing one night and my bf asked what was funny, I told him tattle, explained it and he went "oh god" 🙄😂

I was told about gg but can't find it after much googling?! I was interested in the discussion about Voldemort but as I said can't find it for love nor money 😭

What's gomi?

I was a long time lurker before i became a member how i find out about this site i think i just saw it on some YouTube comments of brummymummy.

I was on GOMI sporadically for years but it's very US centric, so when I'd seen certain slimming world and Alice Liveing insta rants against hateful trolls I couldn't understand where they were aiming at because they weren't mentioned on GOMI (apart from Fopps) and GOMI was the only gossip site I knew about. Wasn't invested enough to Google for other sites until one account mentioned tattle by name in her final flounce off insta last autumn. It turned out this person had only been very briefly mentioned in someone else's thread, but I looked around the rest of the site and was delighted to find threads on people that I had been rolling my eyes at for ages!

I found Tattle after googling info about Shark vacuum cleaners. It led me to the Hinch thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Googled Hinch, found Tattle and only lurked here until PTWM’s infamous Tattle Rant. I’ve been here since. I don’t follow any influencers now either, they sicken me.

Used to go on GG, seems to be virtually unusable now. Sometimes I'll have a look at posts on ONTD, but it's pretty dead now and it feels like a lot of users on there are just looking for any reason to cancel a celebrity/get offended by something.

I was also on Gomi. Tattle is way better.....also came here after IG rants..
Gomi is actually insane. I started there too but realised there is a line between talking about what someone is putting out on Instagram and being an obsessed stalker who hate follows someone’s every move for years. The Gomi users on the mum threads were too much and after the admin wrote horrible posts snarking on mums who’s children had died I was done. Tattle users are just more stable. Found it after someone mentioned tattle in the Meghan thread.

Does anyone remember Handbag.com and the forums on there? Was about 15 years ago..