Before Tattle.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled the hunch and it was the first thing that came up, hooked ever since! However recently I have dropped behind on hunchy as I have been sucked in with ginge and cringe. 20+ threads to catch up on now!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t even know these forums existed until the MOD meltdown. Ofcourse I couldn’t resist a peek at this awful site but once here I realised I found my people!
What I love most about Tattle is that everybody gets along even if they have different opinions about a person etc. For example at the moment I enjoy Love Island but got kicked out of a group for saying Shaugna is fat. People went absolutely apeshit. Not a decent debate or argument or anything. They just called me a bleep relentlessly. Where as I know if I said something like that here people would either agree or try and change my mind.

Reactions: 5
Someone on GuruGossip PM'd me cos I used to contribute on the Zoella and Tarn threads there. I gave it a go and found it was 50,0000 times faster than Guru and isnt regularly down and havent looked back.

I'm curious to know how it's affected Guru's usage.

(Side note, I've had to edit this post cos every time I wrote the 2 letter abbreviation for gurugossip, it changed it to 'old threads' - weird!)

I found tattle by accident. I followed quite a few renovation accounts (I was already becoming disillusioned by how their accounts had suddenly changed to gifts, ads etc - it was just full of already wealthy individuals boasting and being so smug about it all) and didn’t have the insta app, so googled their names instead - Thehousebuild and justalittlebuild. I found threads about these particular accounts and realised others felt the same way. We’d noticed how many were turning their accounts into a business, making money. Their egos were getting more and more inflated as numbers grew. Couldn’t trust a word they said. It was good to be able to talk about insta and how people were only doing things or talking about products in order to influence their followers to buy. The swipe ups and cookies was a revelation to me! I had no idea that these people were making money from me just because I’d swiped up to look at a product, despite not purchasing it. I now delete all cookies. I can’t stand the greed on insta now - so I really think tattle is a great platform in which to discuss opinions.

Reactions: 4
Brummy mummy of 2, some one asked her on a you tube video why people on tattle were so mean about her, she replied with a really sarcastic reply so I had to come look!
Ha! Exactly the same for me. I remember she tried to imply to the poster she had never heard of this site yet it’s clear she reads it 24/7!

I found it hard to find her thread when I first came here and think she only had one thread, now she’s got 16 🤣

Reactions: 1
I actually googled Brogan Tate (I liked her at the time it was back when she didn’t seem such a lazy sod) and it took me to Guru Gossip and it was like that moment in ‘How I met you Mother’ when somebody says something about someone and you then can’t unsee it! The thread started to slow down and another google search found Tattle.

I honestly wish I’d known about tattle when Mrs Meldrum was so sneaky about that DLP trip. I’d liked her until that point but can now see her for the liar she is, the worst thing was her reasoning for it, saying she hadn’t wanted to upset fans with a free trip right after moving house.... what and leaving your fans to think you could afford a trip right after moving is ok? No, it’s just all for her image and wants people to think she’s doing so well for herself. (sorry, that got me going 😂)

My now favourite thread however has to be Sophie and Dave and finding people who realise what a lazy sod Sophie is and how she always has an excuse for her laziness. A common theme with influencers it seems 😂

Reactions: 2
A couple of slimming world insta’s were complaining about the trolls on here, and being the noisy person I am, I came to have a look. Realised that most people were just voicing out loud the same thoughts i was having. I mostly lurk in the background, but I enjoy a lot of threads on here

Reactions: 6
All I’ll say is reduced food and charity shops. If you know you know 😉
This is how I’m here too, then the cleaning thread kept me here 💔 but this site has now made me so invested in many other people 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t it deliciously ironic that their complaints are sending most of us here 😂😂😂. Just to have our eyes opened further

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A friend sent me the link to here when we were talking about Schofield, it seems a nice place, a lot better than some forums I used to be a member of

Reactions: 1
Cash Carraway brought me here. I couldn’t bare her foul mouthed rants and hoardes of swooning followers any longer

Scousebird brought me here, apparently she’s thrives off us “trolls” turns every negative into a positive- shame she can’t take the advice an Ditch the tit tacky clothes an start being a mother to Cora. Since I’ve been a member I’ve seen tattle mentioned on Mrshinch grid post & KatieHayesMua - both a pair of Whiny boring bints who use the troll card constantly, but scousebird is the worst, a fuckin big massive fake and an embarrassment to any scouse bird to say the least most of her followers are wools anyway