Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karenjet

VIP Member
I used to think I must be the nastiest cow in Ireland. I used to watch YouTube and be bothered by Chris Ingham’s creepiness. Get pissed off with how Mrs Meldrum was with the oldest girl. Anna Saccone moaning about nothing. All the showing off, product placements, spoilt children, exploiting children etc etc.

I used to think all these things, then read the comments and nobody was saying what I thought. I thought I must just be a horrible person thinking these things. Little did I know that any slightly critical comment was deleted!

I was relieved to find tattle to find out that hundreds of others feel the same way!

Some threads do go a wee bit far, in my opinion, but I love this place to finally vent about things that have been bugging me for years!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I ended up on Tattle after Sali Hughes had her 'Freaky Friday' meltdown, though I'm mostly here for the Mrs Hinch threads now.

It's complete BS that Tattle is full of 'trolls' and horrible people. I've only ever come across a couple of nasty posters on here (not nasty towards me, just a couple of horrible posts) and can honestly say that 99% of Tattlers are genuine people who are just sick of all the bull that Instagrammers constantly sprout.

What drew everyone else here?

Reactions: 28

Yel

Chatty Member
Someone posted a link on a Zoella thread from a dying forum.

The infuencers themselves have really promoted tattle with all their lies about what was posted here. Probably their best influencing work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Titntat

VIP Member
My partner asked me what tattle was, seen me browsing on my phone.
I said it's a forum people go to slag/out people.
He said ohhh, so you go on there to slag me off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Maggie28

VIP Member
I google Natasha Ashford, because I couldn’t believe, her and her sister in law Tanya were for real with all their theme shit.
I found Tattle, I love it. It’s like a have found my people.
Some people have said it’s the bitchiest place on the internet.
I haven’t seen that, some people might think that. I just find it’s people who are sick of certain people pretending to be something they are not. Also found the cleaning with Mario thread!! They are my favourite.
I can’t follow the Hinch threads,they go too fast.
Love off topic.
I haven’t laughed so much in ages, I found this while my husband was deployed. He is safely back but I can’t give it up.
Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11

LittleMy

VIP Member
Curiosity. I heard tell of this “truly awful“, “horrendous” site through the cleaning community (I’m not an influencer or anything of the sort, I was just really into cleaning). Most of them wouldn’t name it (now I know why as it’s very telling/they don’t want to lose their followers) but a quick internet search and Tattle came into my life. It opened my eyes to a lot of things and confirmed the doubts I already had. I can be mostly found on PTWM and Hinch threads (those were the two I used to really like before I came to my senses).

I like this Off Topic section though, some really interesting threads, and in no way do I think that this place is full of vile trolls as certain people would have you believe. I’ve found that many of the posters here are articulate, witty and astute. I’ve also seen a lot of support and people rallying around each other. You lot genuinely make me laugh out loud so much and its nice to be able to vent and share opinions without being pounced on or blocked.

Reactions: 11

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
It was someone I follow (genuinely can't remember who) who mentioned "the hate site" on their stories. I'd never heard of Tattle before.

Had a quick look, joined immediately and knew I'd found my people 🙌🏼

Reactions: 10

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I dabbled in other gossip sites but didn’t find others who shared my views on Mrs Meldrum. I googled Meldrum gossip at the time of her DLP fiasco and ‘found my tribe’ 😂
Tattle is my only gossip site now, love the threads and genuine sense of ‘community’.

Reactions: 9

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
After a snippy response from Sali Hughes on her instagram, where I offered a different opinion to hers, and seeing how she spoke to other people I googled "is Sali Hughes a bitch" and came here. I actually signed up though because of Cleaning With Mario.

• Haha

IrishGryffindor

Haha I was the same when I found guru gossip. Tattle is a much better site haven't been on gg since I found here !

Ps howiya from Dublin 😉😋

• Heart

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I feel like I missed out lol I never knew GG existed.
I used to read gomi threads after some American instagrammer posted about it, then old fopperholic posted about tattle and that was it 😍

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Googled to see if anyone else thought Family Fizz were twats. Did not realise I was opening the door to a while new world I did not know existed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
The Sali meltdown! I watched the vid and scepticism caused me to Google. She's so full of it. Thanks to people here, I've unfollowed SH on IG and started following Esther instead who's funnier, nicer and a great deal more intelligent and relatable.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I came here after Alicegate, not because I wanted to see if you were all trolls or not but because I saw the story in the paper and though ‘finally people are seeing what I saw years ago’ not because I know her (I don’t) but because I genuinely saw through her bullshit and saw the two faced person underneath and thought I was the only one who couldn’t stand her..until I found tattle...and then I thought ‘I’m home’ 🤪😂😂
I also cannot understand the people who claim this site is full of trolls. I’ve not seen any behaviour that equates to trolling, apart from once where someone made a derogatory comment about the MOD/FOD children, and they were immediately told that it was not what this site was about and reprimanded.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum trolls, a quick google of those three words brought me here. Only to see myself quoted by tattlers sticking up for her when I was a gullible sheep follower sticking up for her, hilarious. 😂😂😂. Of course, I had already has become jaded with her shitshow of lies, i found here, read some more about the cheating and lying they all do but still stuck up for her. Then she let her flying monkeys loose on me for asking about yoga then blocked me. After that, over to the more honest, bloody hilarious dark side... Tattle. I've chatted to loads of great, funny people on here. If it wasn't for tattle I'd give up the influencers completely, though I don't follow many, only a handful. . It's tattle keeping up the interest in them, they're as dull as dishwater otherwise nowadays. The bubble has burst.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

IMHO

I came to Tattle to see if I was the only one who thought Mark Adderly the lesser know 😂 husband of Nadia Sawalha, was the biggest £¥@& wit on YouTube! Then I found the Nadia Sawalah 4 different dinners and Mark thread and signed up!
Mark thinks this site is full of trolls
I'm no troll, I'm just one of his many unsubscribed subs who of late have had enough of him and he's sweaty B@ll@cks!
Who sets up a paid membership on their channel with just 80k subs?
Money grabbers is who!
Trying to make money from the endless amount of subs they have with mental health issues.
Its disgusting 🤮

Anyways that's what brought me here 😎

Reactions: 7

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I used to be a Mumsnetter and got annoyed with the Influencer threads constantly being deleted, someone private messaged me a link to Tattle and I joined.

Reactions: 6
Another member that was originally from Guru gossip and You talk trash🙈 found tattle and haven't been on either since!
I also thought I was the only person having critical thoughts, and none of my friends in real life watch YouTube channels so I couldn't rant to them 😂

DinosaursLayEggs

A couple of slimming world insta’s were complaining about the trolls on here, and being the noisy person I am, I came to have a look. Realised that most people were just voicing out loud the same thoughts i was having. I mostly lurk in the background, but I enjoy a lot of threads on here