Before Tattle.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dabbled in other gossip sites but didn’t find others who shared my views on Mrs Meldrum. I googled Meldrum gossip at the time of her DLP fiasco and ‘found my tribe’ 😂
Tattle is my only gossip site now, love the threads and genuine sense of ‘community’.

Reactions: 9
Fopperholic mentioned something about trolls on ‘those sites’ and how she doesn’t read them :cautious: in one of her videos on YouTube so I googled ‘Fopperholic annoying’ and Tattle came up.

I was so glad because she’d been annoying me for ages but because she’s so quick to delete and block any negative comments I thought I was the only one! Hilarious how so many of them have actually directed more people here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I came for Alicegate and got hooked on Fopperholics thread, I’ve never ever followed her but what a car crash.
I was a bit fed up of influencers but didn’t realise the extent of the money grabbing, lies etc so I’m glad I found tattle!

Reactions: 3
A tattle story about zoe sugg popped up on my google feed. The rest is history. :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Had a spat with Sarah Ingham on Facebook (can't even remember what it was about initially, now) and someone sent me the link to the forum.

Ainsley Grey (life with oaks and olive) mentioned it on a ranty story.

I googled Clemmi Telford and came across this gem. I thought, finally some mind like people :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if I’m allowed to say her name as I know there was a lot of bother over these sites and her name being mentioned on them. So I’ll just say some bat tit crazy mum on Instagram who had a few thousand followers at the time 🤣 Been here ever since!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw someone mention tattle in the comments if Mrs Hinch's grid post and googled it. Never looked back!

After a snippy response from Sali Hughes on her instagram, where I offered a different opinion to hers, and seeing how she spoke to other people I googled "is Sali Hughes a witch" and came here. I actually signed up though because of Cleaning With Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After a snippy response from Sali Hughes on her instagram, where I offered a different opinion to hers, and seeing how she spoke to other people I googled "is Sali Hughes a witch" and came here. I actually signed up though because of Cleaning With Mario.
Love your profile pic. He’s such a wee fanny. 😂

• Haha
I used to be a Mumsnetter and got annoyed with the Influencer threads constantly being deleted, someone private messaged me a link to Tattle and I joined.

Reactions: 6
I was trying to find out who Sophie May Dicksons sugar daddy was.
came for that then the Sali thread hooked me.

Googling my hatred for Mrs hinch 🤪🤓 to find I am certainly not alone!

Our thread on another site kept going down and we were all invited over here from Lydia's thread and we ever looked back 🥰 🙌