Before Tattle.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi Donnelly’s Chris Ingham video came up on my recommended list which was the first I’d heard about it but it wasn’t exactly a well put together video so I was googling to see if it was true, found GG, lurked there for a while and then people started posting about Tattle being better so I lurked here for a while.
And then I made an account 😊

Reactions: 3
I came here from PTWM rant in the summer. I always thought something was a bit off with her and this site most definitely confirmed it.
I used to see the Mrs Hinch thread and I kept thinking surely she’s not on here. oh how I was wrong. I’m always on that thread now! My view of her changed very quickly.
If I see someone on SM who I think is a bit of a dick. I’ll come on here and 99% of the time - They’re on here!
My husband thinks I’m sad 🤣
my boyfriend thinks the same 😂 but he’s happy I’ve somewhere other to rant besides to him. He gives no shits about any of these influencers ha

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed FOD and the Clemmies and similar Instagram accounts, after nearly getting sucked in to buy jewellery and wondering why I couldn't go on holiday three times a year....

...every now and again, I would do a wee search to see what I was "missing" and couldn't find MOD!

Did a Google search and the rest is history!

Reactions: 1
Ptwm had a meltdown over this site
claiming she vomited over it
so i took a look to see what it was all about and knew I’d found my people
mumsnet just isn’t for me-here you don’t get banned if you don’t toe the line with everyone else-here you get listened to even if your point of view isn’t the norm

Some ‘influcer’ messaged me for ‘free’ Furniture and when I went on her feed to see who the duck she was, I saw a ranty post about tattle...
And everything I have thought about these freeloaders were true ...

Reactions: 5
I google Natasha Ashford, because I couldn’t believe, her and her sister in law Tanya were for real with all their theme tit.
I found Tattle, I love it. It’s like a have found my people.
Some people have said it’s the bitchiest place on the internet.
I haven’t seen that, some people might think that. I just find it’s people who are sick of certain people pretending to be something they are not. Also found the cleaning with Mario thread!! They are my favourite.
I can’t follow the Hinch threads,they go too fast.
Love off topic.
I haven’t laughed so much in ages, I found this while my husband was deployed. He is safely back but I can’t give it up.
Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some ‘influcer’ messaged me for ‘free’ Furniture and when I went on her feed to see who the duck she was, I saw a ranty post about tattle...
And everything I have thought about these freeloaders were true ...
Oooh spill the tea please 😁

All I’ll say is reduced food and charity shops. If you know you know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I came to Tattle to see if I was the only one who thought Mark Adderly the lesser know 😂 husband of Nadia Sawalha, was the biggest £¥@& wit on YouTube! Then I found the Nadia Sawalah 4 different dinners and Mark thread and signed up!
Mark thinks this site is full of trolls
I'm no troll, I'm just one of his many unsubscribed subs who of late have had enough of him and he's sweaty B@ll@cks!
Who sets up a paid membership on their channel with just 80k subs?
Money grabbers is who!
Trying to make money from the endless amount of subs they have with mental health issues.
Its disgusting 🤮

Anyways that's what brought me here 😎

Reactions: 7
Oooh spill the tea please 😁
I forget now
Someone with a grey house
I get them all day everyday now
Begging DM’s from free loaders and from Z listers......
They get duck all off me 😜
Just name and shame on my personal Facebook and my friends have guesses wtf they are 🤣
Entertains us if nothing else

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I was watching a fropperholic vlog when she mentioned a certain site was talking about her so I typed her name into Google and this site came up.

Was curious about Tanya Burr's weight loss and Googled it, came across Tattle, searched for other YouTubers I was curious to see opinions on and got completely sucked in. I was thrilled there were other people who thought the same as me!

On one of the Hinch Facebook pages, someone commented about the horrible trolls on tattle. I was curious to see what bad things could possibly be said about her as i just thought she was the girl next door shining her sink 🙄
That was way back on thread number 5 and I’m still here lol
I don’t watch Hinch anymore or read her threads and I have so much more time in my day 😂
Loving the off topic threads tho!

Ironically its usually one of the instagrammers moaning about tattle threads against them that makes the majority go look!! Certainly true in my case, Tanya Whitlocks account saying she had 20 pages of comments about her on here. That's just not true now.
There is about 20,000.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw Tattle being ripped to shreds on another forum, decided to have a look and decided to stay 🤪

• Haha
After a snippy response from Sali Hughes on her instagram, where I offered a different opinion to hers, and seeing how she spoke to other people I googled "is Sali Hughes a witch" and came here. I actually signed up though because of Cleaning With Mario.
Me too , heard Melvin moaning about this vile site and then I was hooked lol

I googled some things about Mrs Hinch as a friend was raving about this “ordinary” woman and I wanted to prove she was a sales woman with a large net worth. I think I read about 3 replies on a hinch thread before I was smashing that join button. I felt so at home 😂

I do love my tattlers 😍

A family member recommended the site. I have found the wonderful (?) Beckyhomesweethome and Big_Ben_to _Little_Ben. My life is complete 😜

• Heart