Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her post about getting the Chinese she’s talking and breathing normally with no problems. Clearly forgot to act like she needs to cough and can’t breathe 🙄

Reactions: 5
He did really well? He ate half a cheese spread sandwich and an apple 😳 if that's her idea of eating well, I'd dread to think what the boy eats for his tea🤦 the more I watch, the more concerned I get for him!

Reactions: 4
God she’s such an attention seeking bellend. You’re not out of breath going shopping or collecting takeaway, are you love?

Why does she cut up absolutely everything she gives him for his lunch? Even sausage rolls?

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling she won’t cope on her own, I think her family have her son a lot don’t they in the house?
There’s so many people in that house, her parents, her brother, her sister in law and I think they have a child too. I don’t think she’ll ever move out, she’s too used to having all those people around her for help.

Reactions: 3
I don't think her and Ben are going to last long after the baby is born. She seems way to spiteful too allow him to have much to do with her!

Shes finally letting Oscar have a school dinner instead of the rancid tit she calls lunch👏🏽 her child will finally get a decent meal!!

• Heart
Does Ben have special needs? Just watching him folding baby clothes etc, seems like he may have?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s still there, are you blocked? 😂
I have found her now, she wasn’t there when I looked earlier 😂 I was gutted then, I’d miss her fabulous lunchboxes. Talking of those I think she needs to have a serious think about what she’s putting in those as Oscar ate all of his school dinner. So he’s obviously not keen on what she gives him. I would hate sending my kid to school with food they don’t like, all those hours for a child without food is long.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.