Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Beggy got up, got dressed, did her hair and makeup and expects us to believe she’s been cleaning between her last story and this one 🤔🤔🤔🤥🤥🤥
She must think we were born yesterday. Shopping again

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she’s busy again swanning around doing her hair and actually cleaning her house . She’s an absolute melt who needs reporting into HMRC . I wonder if she’s declared making her money . As for that dentist whose doing cosmetic procedures in the middle of this 2nd lockdown instead of normal procedures also needs reporting . I’ve unfollowed the dried up old prune . Selfish individual strikes to mind .

Reactions: 17
As if she does her hair and make up to do her housework.
Isn't it usually trackies & hair up when she is cleaning?
Honestly, she must really think we all came down in the last shower!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As if she does her hair and make up to do her housework.
Isn't it usually trackies & hair up when she is cleaning?
Honestly, she must really think we all came down in the last shower!!

Agreed, she certainly didn't do her hair and make up when she decorated, dismantled and re decorated the trees ....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
PLEASE can someone explain to me why the duck she keeps opening her gob like that!!!

PS: have you noticed how she made sure she showed the word Revlon?
Those brush things do work on long hair by the way! I have one and have long hair. I don’t always use it but when I do it works well, gives me volume too funnily enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she really only 42?!
Honestly, how do they afford it or are they in massive debt!?
Nobody cares that you are away to watch a crappy Xmas Film on a crappy Xmas Channel 🥱🥱🥱. Think she’s watched more films this week than I have in my lifetime, lazy mare!!
That brush has done wonders to your hair Begs 🤥🤥🤥
Another film 🙄 ive just enough time to wipe my a*^e nowadays 🤨

Reactions: 5
"What I have on today"

Why does anyone want to collaborate with this illiterate woman?

Reactions: 6
"What I have on today"

Why does anyone want to collaborate with this illiterate woman?
I’m no grammar police (I often have to double check stuff before hitting send) but it does annoy me that she writes how she speak.

Regardless of her writing ‘style’ 🤪 she is as common as! Why brands want to work with her and her 100k follow (90k bots more like!) I don’t know.

I refuse to line her pockets with her crappy swipe ups

Reactions: 11
Wtf is with the robot voice in her most recent story? “I d. .id just thought” sorry what???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“just before I get settled down to watch the film, I thought I’d take Dolly for a nice walk” aka “I can’t be arsed to take dolly anywhere decent, so I’ll just do the usual 5 mins over the grass”, I really feel sorry for Dolly, I love nothing more than taking my dog for a long walk of a weekend and always go to different places, it really bugs me that she doesn’t get to go anywhere other than over the road, poor wee thing 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 13
There was about half an hour between the story where he was about to watch a film and her getting back from taking Dolly "for a nice walk" before starting the film....poor dog gets 20 mins walk round the streets. My dogs would be doing wall of death round the house if they got that little exercise!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why for the love of god won’t she brush those fuckin eyelashes, she looks after nothing it makes me sick, if you pay for something why wouldn’t you look after it 🤷🏻‍♀️😡

Reactions: 10
It really bothers me how little Dolly goes out, she must get so bored & fed up.
Dogs need stimulation & exercise, if you can't or won't give them the time they deserve then don't get one.
Simple!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those brush things do work on long hair by the way! I have one and have long hair. I don’t always use it but when I do it works well, gives me volume too funnily enough 🤣
Yeah. Marvellous contraption. Begs has just vomited all over it....yet companies want to "work" with her! Companies i will never buy from.

I have the branded article. It is good. I love it. One of the best hair appliances I've ever used, and I've used a lot.

Begs, however, didn't buy the branded item but cheap shite from ebay or Amazon, can't remember now, peddled it and quelle surprise, the contraptions were going on fire left,right and centre, people were being burned!

Begs was alerted to this....she obviously thinks we all have the memory of an elephant.

She did a story one morning, all BRANDED hot brush and duck me she had bought another 2 (just incase) of branded bona fide hot brush. duck knows where the other 2 or 3 non branded shite is now, probably under her bed 🤪

The woman is certifiable!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.