Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say she has the majority of her christmas presents the other day?
So the swipe ups aren't for showing people what she bought herself, but more for her sheep to go and line her pocket with more shiny pennies.

I used to feel sorry for Beggy, but not anymore. She is a sly, greedy, entitled, brainless beg who wouldn't give you the steam off her piss!
I'll save my pity for someone who genuinely deserves it and it definitely won't be Beggy Evan's.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
More fool beggys sheep if they swipe up on her Black Friday deals .beggy you div 90% of the time they hike the prices up anyway you are not getting any deals. You just don’t get it do you .

Reactions: 9
Haha the face she’s pulling on that video when her hair is wet and she’s shaking her head. What a prick 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck was that hair story about? My god, I cringed so hard that my hole sucked up my sofa 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How does a 19 year old amateur hairdresser afford £4,000 for her teeth aligning? That’s £8,000 in one household! Does that mean another moron spitting all over your screen? I feel like wiping mine every time Becky speaks! 🤮 Although I suppose if my mother looked like that I’d start getting work done as early as possible with the hope that I don’t end up looking like her! Ugly old hag!
Why wasn’t she taken to the bloody dentist as a child? My children are have untold thousands of pounds of dental work - free on the NHS as they are children !

What the duck was that hair story about? My god, I cringed so hard that my hole sucked up my sofa 🤯
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does a 19 year old amateur hairdresser afford £4,000 for her teeth aligning? That’s £8,000 in one household! Does that mean another moron spitting all over your screen? I feel like wiping mine every time Becky speaks! 🤮 Although I suppose if my mother looked like that I’d start getting work done as early as possible with the hope that I don’t end up looking like her! Ugly old hag!
I’m assuming she’s paying on finance, my nail girl paid for hers that way, was about £200 a month I think

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s been reading here and seen comments that she doesn’t have the revlon brush! Now she’s probably panic bought it just so she can appear to prove us wrong! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PLEASE can someone explain to me why the duck she keeps opening her gob like that!!!

PS: have you noticed how she made sure she showed the word Revlon?
She’s does it because she is a Class A Prick, that can be the only explanation!!

Reactions: 10
Why wasn’t she taken to the bloody dentist as a child? My children are have untold thousands of pounds of dental work - free on the NHS as they are children !

🤣
I reckon that proves that it’s now all for the gram. My 16 year old is just coming to the end of about 4K of teeth alignment from an NHS orthodontist 👍🏽
You’d think with teeth like Beggy’s she would have had her there at 14.

Reactions: 7
More fool beggys sheep if they swipe up on her Black Friday deals .beggy you div 90% of the time they hike the prices up anyway you are not getting any deals. You just don’t get it do you .
Definitely - I can't get annoyed at the swipe ups as it's the fault of her brain dead sheep for giving her the money by swiping up and buying her tat! 🙄 I'd never do that for anyone, even an influencer I like, because they don't need anymore money, I need the money! 😡

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.