Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s necessarily a bad dog owner, Dolly is obviously loved.
My dog doesn’t get massive walks in the week, as we both work full time so he probably has 20 minutes twice a day. Then on a weekend we take him to the park or a beach to let him have a good run and a change of scenery but that doesn’t always happen schedule depending. But he will always have an hour a day at the weekend playing ball etc whilst outdoors. I’d class myself as a good dog owner. But Dolly does seem a happy dog, she’s probably the only thing in that house that is happy.
Becky has had most of this year off of work and still has not taken her dog out for a decent walk other than the near by grass..

Reactions: 15
Becky has had most of this year off of work and still has not taken her dog out for a decent walk other than the near by grass..
That’s true, I’ve worked all through, shame she can’t take Dolly to home bargains

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s necessarily a bad dog owner, Dolly is obviously loved.
My dog doesn’t get massive walks in the week, as we both work full time so he probably has 20 minutes twice a day. Then on a weekend we take him to the park or a beach to let him have a good run and a change of scenery but that doesn’t always happen schedule depending. But he will always have an hour a day at the weekend playing ball etc whilst outdoors. I’d class myself as a good dog owner. But Dolly does seem a happy dog, she’s probably the only thing in that house that is happy.
My dog is the same. Mine is under behavioural therapy ( after being attacked ) and we have been told to keep walks short and stress free so she associates it as a good experience. I think what bugs people about Beggy is she’ll travel a three hour round trip for an ikea unit but won’t take her dog somewhere else. She has so much time on her hands and she just sits around watching films.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she sounded a little breathless in her latest stories??
No? Just me, right, back to making the same Christmas puzzle with my 2 year old for the 100,000,000 time this morning!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Funny she said all that about her dads present after it being said on here about her dads hamper

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's still a hamper she has just renamed it to a lucky dip because it's going in a gift bag with them being individually wrapped up
Just a gift Begs not a lucky dip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her poor Dad, he gets the same hamper of shite every Christmas.
Chocolates, shortbread, wine, socks, deodorant and a scratch card and then he has to hand the empty hamper back to her for her to fill again next year & so it goes on...😂😂😂
Which dad?she has several 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So
A. He either did not return said hamper
OR
B. She can’t find it in all the rubbish she has there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still to get jaysuns ‘main’ present. Grow up ffs.
She’s not the queen of Christmas, she’s the queen of buying unnecessary tat. Martin Lewis does not encourage this and neither should she!!! I actually hate getting presents, people just buy absolute shite. A tin with 3 mini gins and 3 tonic waters??? Nah buy me a bottle of gin! It’s just waste and landfill shite.

ive bought my husband a hand held clothes steamer, he will actually love it but it’s also kind of a joke as it’s well known the poor man has to do his work shirt every morning 😂😂 it’s not that he has a crap wife, he has a wife who also works full time and contributes 50/50 financially, so we both do 50/50 at home.........luckily he’s a forward thinking man who prefers it that way 🥰

there’s loads of things doing the rounds about being mindful about saying how organised you are for Christmas or that you’ve bought all your gifts.........there’s so many people out there working so hard with so little time to do the normal day to day stuff let alone prep for Christmas........there’s also people who are in absolute financial dire straits. The woman hasn’t an ounce of empathy or humility. She’s a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Money is tighter for us this year due to the pandemic so we're just buying for the kids this year and have told everyone not to buy for us. We do the entertaining at Christmas and that will be enough this year(Boris permitting!). It's quite a relief to not have to buy people things for the sake of it! They can buy what they want with the money they have saved not buying for me and husband. Sorry if that seems bah humbug but needs must! I'd much rather have a nice family meal round the table and have happy kids with their toys, that's what's important!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would have loved to have shown Beggy a video of my husbands friend this morning. He has had a rough time and found himself in a funk. It's all coming right for him now and people have sent us some bits for him, so we did a doorstep drop this morning and we waited til he answered and took the items in, he was elated!! I can't stop thinking about him and how grateful he was. He literally had nothing. But thanks to the kindness of others he has a few more bits and to take them to him this morning was a pleasure! He had me in tears!!
Then we have this fart....all me me me and take take take! 🙄🙄🙄 and how much "luckiness" she feels over a christmas tree she has now changed
No hun, the above is somebody feeling lucky and grateful 🙄 not you with your gifted Christmas crap you don't need. So many families struggling this year through no fault of their own and here she is claiming to be Mrs Christmas chucking her tinsel and wings about 😳 I'm ranting now...😂
i've said this in another post - i am yet to see her or anyone one of them twats do anything for charities ... or buy any thing from a charity where proceeds go to charity... seniors, care home, kids, dogs or even toads for matter - - i agree with the title - "me me me me - what can i get for free .. so i can buy stuff for my christmas tree... and take it up a notch to another degree" :mad:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.