Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it was ice white lights, not cool white lights. Hate the way she said cool white lights. Half the stuff she says, she says weirdly!
I know what you mean 🤦🏼‍♀️ Every time she says it I think of Stewie from family guy and how he says ‘cool whip’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbf I’m in the Midlands and it’s around 3 1/2 hrs down there from here ( bro was based down that way) so would only be around and hour or so from there to Ipswich maybe? No way can I believe she’s not entered any shops
These last 4 weeks apart from Morrison’s 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lol no way she’s stopped shopping - she just realised the backlash she was getting and stopped sharing her daily outings to the shops hence why her stories have been quiet!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry why do eBay want someone promoting their website/brand/products in a DRESSING GOWN and in brushed hair? Am I missing a trick here?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she really only 42?!
Honestly, how do they afford it or are they in massive debt!?
yep!! Hard to believe isn’t it! When I first discovered her about 2 years ago I thought she was about 54/55 then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else hear her say “the rules change so much on eBay” before she announced it anyway. Clear giveaway that she thinking about it so said it instead of Instagram!

Reactions: 7
It wouldn’t take much to run a brush through your hair and put some clothes on before you address 100k+ followers in the morning Begs. You’re 42 ffs sort yourself out!
Agree totally....but it's the touching of her face, lips, teeth, hair, neck constantly that is so off putting. I know it's a nervous thing but should really just sit on hands or hold something. The stories after the dentist today were bad as well constantly touching her lips. 😠😠😠

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is she swapping them over? How does Jaysun cope with all the flashing lights, I always thought that was a no-no if you had epilepsy
Jaysus has epilepsy?!?£
It’s like a feckin landing strip up the middle
She reckons JaySun has epilepsy? I’m guessing she’s got him insured up to the eyeballs and hopes all those flashing lights will lead to a massive windfall when he croaks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s really making me itch every time I see that awful Christmas dressing gown with the COVID collar. She needs to wash that dirty thing, it must reek of fags too as she goes outside to smoke just before bed 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s really making me itch every time I see that awful Christmas dressing gown with the COVID collar. She needs to wash that dirty thing, it must reek of fags too as she goes outside to smoke just before bed 🤮
Does she smoke?!

Did anyone think (compared to what she spends on herself, I’m not about spending ££££ on little ones just because it’s Xmas) she bought cheap tat for Eliza?

Reactions: 13
I don't know what it is it's About her, but I can't help feeling sorry for her.
Hinch, Stacey Solomon, and LQOC I can't stand, but there's a vulnerability about Becky that I can't quite put my finger on. She's like some eager excited puppy that you can't quite bring yourself to be mad at.
She still annoys me, but I think it's more to do with her complete lack of self awareness rather than nastiness.

Reactions: 11
I don't know what it is it's About her, but I can't help feeling sorry for her.
Hinch, Stacey Solomon, and LQOC I can't stand, but there's a vulnerability about Becky that I can't quite put my finger on. She's like some eager excited puppy that you can't quite bring yourself to be mad at.
She still annoys me, but I think it's more to do with her complete lack of self awareness rather than nastiness.
She is so Machiavellian ( I think that’s the word) please don’t feel sympathy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I totally see what you’re saying. I think of those four, Begz is the one who has very clear undiagnosed issues and no support system for getting help. The other three are efficient Instagram grifters of varying levels of professionalism, living in a house full of family enablers; Begz is isolated, rough around the edges and often the desperation is all too obvious.

The complicating factor with Begz though is that she’s also so clearly such a monstrous individual that you’d cross the street to avoid, let alone live with, so there’s a limit to any sympathy I can have at least!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So her eBay grid post has 732 like and only 12 comments?! Surely that’s not right for someone who has over 100k followers??

Either they’re all bots or people are wising up to her!

Reactions: 25
How does a 19 year old amateur hairdresser afford £4,000 for her teeth aligning? That’s £8,000 in one household! Does that mean another moron spitting all over your screen? I feel like wiping mine every time Becky speaks! 🤮 Although I suppose if my mother looked like that I’d start getting work done as early as possible with the hope that I don’t end up looking like her! Ugly old hag!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.