Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for the comedown, surely it's got to be coming soon? 😡 And I equally can't wait to see what she's like in January! 🙄

Reactions: 8
I can't wait for the comedown, surely it's got to be coming soon? 😡 And I equally can't wait to see what she's like in January! 🙄

I can’t wait. And guess what I’m going to do to celebrate......

Put up my own tree and get in the Christmas spirit. 😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something for us to look forward to ma luvlee ...so yeah
I can't wait to see the smugness wiped off her lying gob! 😂

I can’t wait. And guess what I’m going to do to celebrate......

Put up my own tree and get in the Christmas spirit. 😁😂
Yessss!! 😂 By the time we start properly decorating on December 1st, she'll have to be nearing her come down! 😂

Reactions: 7
Oh we’ve got the Pints of Fudge and her Dad’s Christmas Hamper to look forward to before the big comedown..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh we’ve got the Pints of Fudge and her Dad’s Christmas Hamper to look forward to before the big comedown..
Her poor Dad, he gets the same hamper of shite every Christmas.
Chocolates, shortbread, wine, socks, deodorant and a scratch card and then he has to hand the empty hamper back to her for her to fill again next year & so it goes on...😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Chocolates, shortbread, wine, socks, deodorant and a scratch card and then he has to hand the empty hamper back to her for her to fill again next year & so it goes on...😂😂😂
The Circle of Life eh? Beats the duck out of Disney 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A SCRATCH CARD?! Please tell me you’re joking

Here’s she goes with her everyone support a small business but me post!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning begs!!!! Yesterday cleaning, mentioned on here. Come on this morning not looking like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards, mentioned on here. Helping small businesses, mentioned on here. Pity you ain’t got the heart of
Most the tattle bastards tho begs, ppl here like to offer help would help any one on here is it was needed. You only think of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"RU a small business"

RU??

Why not Are you! It annoys me so much! Again she is a brand rep and obviously on the hunt for more small businesses to push and make money off. Why would you want to work with somebody who uses text talk on their insta which isn't used for casual use she uses it to make money!

Small businesses steer clear 😂

And the post about thinking before you hurt somebody..Is she thinking before she tries to rob people by them using her links! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Dolly with the gonks under the tree, they ain’t even under the tree, why post about small businesses and then post another grid post to push it down

Reactions: 4
Supporting small businesses, 2 days after her 'pinch me' company asked to work with her (EBAY)

THICK AS PIGS tit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Baffles me how she has over £100k followers. Story upon story of swipe ups... riveting.

Reactions: 12
This must be the longest she has gone without doing a competition!

Dolly with the gonks under the tree, they ain’t even under the tree, why post about small businesses and then post another grid post to push it down
She probably spent longer trying to take that picture of Dolly than she does on taking her for a walk!! It’s a lovely dry day in Suffolk she could be taking Dolly out for a lovely long walk but she won’t. Some people shouldn’t have dogs..

Last edited:
Me and my husband went on a 5 mile walk yesterday and stopped for a coffee at the takeaway hatch in the local park we walk to. It was so lovely. Lots of dogs running about. I sat with my husband having our coffee and just thought these are the moments that matter and as I took a photo of us I thought of Beggy, odd but go on, and I thought she never has these times with her Jaysun never takes Dolly out for more than 5 minutes when I bet they could go on walks but she isn't bothered because it doesn't benefit her in the way she wants to be benefited
It then made me think about how she really is all about the gram content, pictures, swipe ups and then us 1% tattle trolls must be jealous and we have sad lives

After the lovely time I had with my husband yesterday I'm sure of who has the sadder life 👍 must be awful to be so consumed with materials goods like she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And talking of dog walking why doesn’t that lazy daughter get and take her for a walk ... what does she do all day apart from lie in her pit 😡

Reactions: 18
I don’t think she’s necessarily a bad dog owner, Dolly is obviously loved.
My dog doesn’t get massive walks in the week, as we both work full time so he probably has 20 minutes twice a day. Then on a weekend we take him to the park or a beach to let him have a good run and a change of scenery but that doesn’t always happen schedule depending. But he will always have an hour a day at the weekend playing ball etc whilst outdoors. I’d class myself as a good dog owner. But Dolly does seem a happy dog, she’s probably the only thing in that house that is happy.

Reactions: 7
Me and my husband went on a 5 mile walk yesterday and stopped for a coffee at the takeaway hatch in the local park we walk to. It was so lovely. Lots of dogs running about. I sat with my husband having our coffee and just thought these are the moments that matter and as I took a photo of us I thought of Beggy, odd but go on, and I thought she never has these times with her Jaysun never takes Dolly out for more than 5 minutes when I bet they could go on walks but she isn't bothered because it doesn't benefit her in the way she wants to be benefited
It then made me think about how she really is all about the gram content, pictures, swipe ups and then us 1% tattle trolls must be jealous and we have sad lives

After the lovely time I had with my husband yesterday I'm sure of who has the sadder life 👍 must be awful to be so consumed with materials goods like she is!
100% this!!! There is no way on earth I’ll ever be jealous of her all she does is sit in that flipping shed and watch tv on her own, what kind of life is that!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.