Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she literally doesn’t does she? When she did her kitchen I was like wtf? That looks awful. I can’t stand the baby tit yellow she has and green and grey in the living room? As for the bathroom it looks a mess, those tiles are horrendous
I know all the time! 😳
The yellow is vile it’s all so Mitch match in her house I don’t think she has very good interior taste at all and that stag paper in the “ dressing room” is she 5 yrs old! 🤣🤣
The tiles are vile and the floor does not go and that cabinet that looks like a fridge freezer! Wtf is that all about! 🤣🤣🤣

😳🤣😳🤣😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she for real!? Wow Becky your email must be bulging with alllllll the companies fighting to get to you first! Forget becca the builder more like becca the beggar #toptwat. #knowonedecentwantayou

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know all the time! 😳
The yellow is vile it’s all so Mitch match in her house I don’t think she has very good interior taste at all and that stag paper in the “ dressing room” is she 5 yrs old! 🤣🤣
The tiles are vile and the floor does not go and that cabinet that looks like a fridge freezer! Wtf is that all about! 🤣🤣🤣

😳🤣😳🤣😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she for real!? Wow Becky your email must be bulging with alllllll the companies fighting to get to you first! Forget becca the builder more like becca the beggar #toptwat. #knowonedecentwantayou
Omg I forgot about the stag wallpaper, that’s the worst one!!! Wtf is she doing poor Jason will divorce her soon. She’s so weird. And yes talks like a five year old and has a 5 year olds wallpaper to match 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg I forgot about the stag wallpaper, that’s the worst one!!! Wtf is she doing poor Jason will divorce her soon. She’s so weird. And yes talks like a five year old and has a 5 year olds wallpaper to match 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s vile wallpaper just shows she’ll take anything for free!!!! I surprised he hasn’t already... lmao tbf my 5 yr old speaks much better than her! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg the sniffing thing she does in between words is really grating on me today.. who does that? It makes me feel sick 🤮 and the way she’s just talking and then all of a sudden shouts really loud.. I think she needs help. Also the way she talks to her dog is the same way she types 😂

Ooh mummy take dodo to groomers oooh booful girl excited.. I excited 😂😂😂🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Money seems endless again. Wow, a bulk order for Prosecco, all that on garden bits yesterday. It’s none of my business of course how much she spends but I wish I need a money tree in my garden too lol.

Omg the sniffing thing she does in between words is really grating on me today.. who does that? It makes me feel sick 🤮 and the way she’s just talking and then all of a sudden shouts really loud.. I think she needs help. Also the way she talks to her dog is the same way she types 😂

Ooh mummy take dodo to groomers oooh booful girl excited.. I excited 😂😂😂🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

bleep.
I need to listen more carefully for this sniffing thing because I can’t hear it at all.

Reactions: 1
Money seems endless again. Wow, a bulk order for Prosecco, all that on garden bits yesterday. It’s none of my business of course how much she spends but I wish I need a money tree in my garden too lol.

I need to listen more carefully for this sniffing thing because I can’t hear it at all.
Omg re watch all her stories from today, she will say something then sniff and carry on 😂😂 it’s so weird and annoying

Also isn’t she supposed to put that those stickers were gifted? 🤔

Last edited:

bleep.
Omg definitely blow your nose you beast! The fact she says “ yeah” after most things like she’s having to justify it to herself... the hissing of the letter s with every single bloody word!
And let’s wair for the complaining that everyone is buying topary balls and she won’t be able to get anymore! Ffs beggy becca get a grip! This dodo is happy to be away from her screeching for an hour or so no wonder Jason is always on bike rides or darts when they are both off work at the same time! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg re watch all her stories from today, she will say something then sniff and carry on 😂😂 it’s so weird and annoying

Also isn’t she supposed to put that those stickers were gifted? 🤔
I will, I don’t know why i can’t hear it lol

The only thing I find frustrating about Beckys account (I know we all have our own frustrations with certain influencers on Instagram) is the excessive spending. I really cannot keep up with it, it’s constant and I find it hard to watch. The bathroom only a few weeks ago, Vegas coming up, nights out, clothes shopping etc, every week.. I just think many of her followers will feel inadequate or get themselves into debt to be like her. Her lifestyle isn’t sustainable at all.

Reactions: 4

The only thing I find frustrating about Beckys account (I know we all have our own frustrations with certain influencers on Instagram) is the excessive spending. I really cannot keep up with it, it’s constant and I find it hard to watch. The bathroom only a few weeks ago, Vegas coming up, nights out, clothes shopping etc, every week.. I just think many of her followers will feel inadequate or get themselves into debt to be like her. Her lifestyle isn’t sustainable at all.
Im guessing they are mortgage free due to Jasons payout

Reactions: 4
Omg definitely blow your nose you beast! The fact she says “ yeah” after most things like she’s having to justify it to herself... the hissing of the letter s with every single bloody word!
And let’s wair for the complaining that everyone is buying topary balls and she won’t be able to get anymore! Ffs beggy becca get a grip! This dodo is happy to be away from her screeching for an hour or so no wonder Jason is always on bike rides or darts when they are both off work at the same time! 🤣🤣🤣
Notice how the other day she was like ‘I’ve got an idea I’ll keep you posted’ and then wouldn’t say what it was until she had contacted the store to hold the balls for her because she’s so up herself she genuinely thinks people are gonna rush out and buy them so she wouldn’t say what it was until she got her hands on them. Does she really think we all wanna cable tie balls to a pole and stick them in a pot in the garden?? bleeping idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

Im guessing they are mortgage free due to Jasons payout
Bet Jason’s paid for Vegas as well. And the bathroom. And everything else. Poor blokes worked the same job for 25 years grafting after a major head injury and she spends all his money but works part time in an arcade so she can say she brings some money in. She probably gets £600 a month if she’s lucky. And I bet she contributes nothing to the house bills wise.

Her voice in general sounds like a donkey with a throat infection trying to yodel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she speaks makes my piss boil! The hissing gets right on my tits. And the way she sometimes says something like black or pink she really, it’s like blaCK and pinK and really huffs the word. I swear I can smell her breath when she speaks 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah or she’ll start the word whispering and then she’s screaming. Did you hear her earlier talking about the pigeons, she’s just talking then all of a sudden bleeping shouts the word pigeon, made me jump out my skin. I have to turn my phone down cos she gives me a bleeping banging headache 🤦🏻‍♀️

The way she speaks makes my piss boil! The hissing gets right on my tits. And the way she sometimes says something like black or pink she really, it’s like blaCK and pinK and really huffs the word. I swear I can smell her breath when she speaks 😩
Maybe it’s the snag tooth that makes her hiss 😂😂 has anyone else noticed the sniffing yet? Just watch her mouth when she talks 😂😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah or she’ll start the word whispering and then she’s screaming. Did you hear her earlier talking about the pigeons, she’s just talking then all of a sudden bleeping shouts the word pigeon, made me jump out my skin. I have to turn my phone down cos she gives me a bleeping banging headache 🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe it’s the snag tooth that makes her hiss 😂😂 has anyone else noticed the sniffing yet? Just watch her mouth when she talks 😂😂😬

Yes it’s that bloody snag tooth 😂 needs to be pulled out 😂 Yes the sniffing 🤢 just blow your nose you hag! 😂 my partner always has ago when he hears her

• Haha
Hummmm sooooo some girls she brought a jumper jumper from and was wearing has now sold out and obviously it’s becaus everyone who follows her has gone out to buy it!

1 why do the sellers assume it’s to do with Becky?

2 do neither of them think that people beyond beckyhomeshithome has brought the jumper and showed it?

3 OR maybe just maybe some people actually shop online without having to “ copy” but because they saw it online! Shocking concept I know 🤔🤔🤔

#fuckoffbeckyhomeshithome

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why in the name of f**k does she keep saying wicked all of a sudden 🤢

“It’s wicked”
“This wicked jumper”
“Aw it’s so wicked”

You sound ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why in the name of f**k does she keep saying wicked all of a sudden 🤢

“It’s wicked”
“This wicked jumper”
“Aw it’s so wicked”

You sound ridiculous.
Because She still trying to convince us she’s not 70 😂😂 she’s an embarrassment! Imagine being her kids 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.