Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's reached 45 thousand accounts in 6 days but sees the 'impressions' and is waiting for the praise for being so great! Never forgiven her for the way she used poor Coleen, she even managed to make that about her!
Was Coleen the lady that passed away from cancer? 🙁

Reactions: 2
Was Coleen the lady that passed away from cancer? 🙁
Yes she was, I agree that Becky made that all about her. Then when she passed becky fake cried on her story and then went back to being her weirdo shouty self.. yeah you were really bothered weren’t you Becky. Absolute witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
View attachment 9484
Erm, oooookaaayyy....'her' 😖
The other day I did notice on her stories she had some happy post or something that was good news, I’ve forgotten now and she said ‘I smiles’ I’m sure that’s what she said, or ‘I so smiles’. I thought is it just me or is that not even a thing you’d say lol. That was actually her speaking on a video.

Sometimes I wonder if it’s typo errors when she does stories but she has typed her twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"I've just finished work and I'm on my way back to the car"

WELL SHUT THE FRONT DOOR BECKS omg this is ground breaking stuff I think we can all safely say that our lives have been enhanced today knowing this. Seriously.... Why do you need to make a story telling us that??!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Swipe up to by my her straighteners cos then I excited and I so smiles 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes she was, I agree that Becky made that all about her. Then when she passed becky fake cried on her story and then went back to being her weirdo shouty self.. yeah you were really bothered weren’t you Becky. Absolute witch.
Yes I remember she did a collection for her didn’t she! Same old shite the backy tit show. I’d never believe anything she did is/was sincere just to gain followers and to put on the persona of a caring person!

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone want to watch her running on a treadmill? Cooks eggs and blah,blah....could she be the cure for insomnia?

• Heart
This diet stuff is uncomfortable to watch because we all know her history. We don’t need to see this you are not a fitness account.

This diet stuff is uncomfortable to watch because we all know her history. We don’t need to see this you are not a fitness account.
Totally agree, it's a massive trigger for me like the HINCH weight loss stuff. No need, duck right off and when you get there, duck off a bit more.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What did she do to poor Colleen? 😥😥😥
She used Colleen illness to play the hero, got people to send her money so she could choose what to buy Colleen and send her (not to genuinely be nice but to get something out of it herself ie; followers and to play the hero) she loved having all the attention on her, people telling her what a lovely person she was and blah blah blah. And the the day after Colleen passed she ‘cried’ on one of her stories then went back to normal

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her stories this morning ‘oh I had to re do that story because my boob fell out! Ooh look I better hold my dressing gown so it doesn’t pop out again.. go and get dressed you bleeping twit no one wants to see your sag bags

And the bleeping rubber ducks yesterday.. let’s put some tacky pound shop ducks in the new bathroom.. don’t all go out and buy them at once 🙄

Oh and this morning she’s decided she wants new lights on the outside of the house and in 1 of her 3 dressing rooms. Guess who’s paying for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her stories this morning ‘oh I had to re do that story because my boob fell out! Ooh look I better hold my dressing gown so it doesn’t pop out again.. go and get dressed you bleeping twit no one wants to see your sag bags

And the bleeping rubber ducks yesterday.. let’s put some tacky pound shop ducks in the new bathroom.. don’t all go out and buy them at once 🙄

Oh and this morning she’s decided she wants new lights on the outside of the house and in 1 of her 3 dressing rooms. Guess who’s paying for that!
I thought the same, more money. Crkey, is there ever a day without spending loll

Oh my god I've just watched the story where Jason left in the car and the dog was running up the road chasing after the car!! What complete and utter moron let's their dog do that???!!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.