Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh also here’s the reason the thread is hidden for Brooke 😂😂😂 bought followers
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

If you have a quick glance there are loads of fake accounts on there. Also if you put her name into an Instagram audit takes 2 seconds it says over 2000 followers are fake

Becky’s account is even worse. She has 12k fake followers

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

If you have a quick glance there are loads of fake accounts on there. Also if you put her name into an Instagram audit takes 2 seconds it says over 2000 followers are fake

Which audit did you use?

What did she say on her stories? She’s a bullshitter she said she’s on TOWIE in the Mrs Hinch thread 🤣
Wow another lying loser, no wonder she’s up beckys arse #freak

Just found these.. trying to promote herself to gain followers 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Can’t cope today 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

“I’m using the treadmill to tone up not to lose weight”

I’ll have that’s utter bull tit for 10 please Barry 😂

You DO NOT use cardio to “tone up” you lift weights to tone up, cardio will strip fat and improve your health and make you thin, it won’t build muscle and tone how she’s trying to make out! I watch my husband do cardio leading up to body building shows trust me his muscles aren’t there because he’s on the treadmill! What a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh also here’s the reason the thread is hidden for Brooke 😂😂😂 bought followers
Ffs! Says it all like mother like daughter buying followers to gain free crap... Instagram really needs to crack down in this!

Can’t cope today 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

You DO NOT use cardio to “tone up” you lift weights to tone up, cardio will strip fat and improve your health and make you thin, it won’t build muscle and tone how she’s trying to make out! I watch my husband do cardio leading up to body building shows trust me his muscles aren’t there because he’s on the treadmill! What a tit!
Lmao she definitely does not know what she’s talking about but nothing new there 🤣🤣 running for a better physique mmm nah hun! Like you say you need to light weights regularly for that! I train both cardio and weight and love the weight side rather than cardio 🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Wow! I didn’t know you could do an audit,,, Jesus could imagine hinch’s 🤣🤣🤣😍

This is ourbigbuildingproject she confirmed on her stories
What a twit, who even is she and who even cares! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m with you there lovely I’d rather lift weights any day 😂 He goes off rain, hail, shine 5am out the door an hours cardio before work and an hour after the gym at 9pm 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think he’s broken but I’ve lost the receipt and the pub I found him in has been bulldozed so I can’t even return him for a credit note 🙊😂

I’m by no means a professor or have a doctorate but I can’t deal with stupid, my son detests the sound of hers and hunches voice he said the stupid hurts his brain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t cope today 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

I was gonna say this, but yet again thicko Becky thinks we’re the thick ones...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m with you there lovely I’d rather lift weights any day 😂 He goes off rain, hail, shine 5am out the door an hours cardio before work and an hour after the gym at 9pm 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think he’s broken but I’ve lost the receipt and the pub I found him in has been bulldozed so I can’t even return him for a credit note 🙊😂

I’m by no means a professor or have a doctorate but I can’t deal with stupid, my son detests the sound of hers and hunches voice he said the stupid hurts his brain
Pft he definitely is faulty! 🤣🤣 her voice is soooo irritating especially the way she hisses almost every word! Ffs 🙈🙈🙈🙈
And as for hinch she’s as fake as the ugg boots all the chavs wear! 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh and also she said today she is 18 mth clean from not using any “ weight loss “ aids, pleas correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it only a few months before Christmas she was using the appetite suppresent drinks??? 🤔🤔🤔
Me think Becky is a lier 🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhhh and also she said today she is 18 mth clean from not using any “ weight loss “ aids, pleas correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it only a few months before Christmas she was using the appetite suppresent drinks??? 🤔🤔🤔
Me think Becky is a lier 🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣
She lies about everything, she lies about her age and the fact her Jason dawn and Shelley are all swingers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She lies about everything, she lies about her age and the fact her Jason dawn and Shelley are all swingers 😂
Lmfao!!!
Omg that’s an image I do not want to think about feel sorry for Shelly and Jason with Becky but beggars can’t be choosers and all that!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
😂😂😂bleeping lol
Ffs the woman has serious issues! How much tat can one house hold?? She made me laugh with her I like to have a mix of bargain buys from b&q home bargains etc and also more expensive items errrrmmmmm why expensive items does/has she EVER brought apart from tat and crappy paper stars and then gets a panic on that nothing will be left as we all go and copy her 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣 get a grip grandma 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ffs the woman has serious issues! How much tat can one house hold?? She made me laugh with her I like to have a mix of bargain buys from b&q home bargains etc and also more expensive items errrrmmmmm why expensive items does/has she EVER brought apart from tat and crappy paper stars and then gets a panic on that nothing will be left as we all go and copy her 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣 get a grip grandma 👵🏻
Haha the only expensive things she has have been gifted to her. bleeping twit, she’s just a tacky mess. Out drinking with dawn tonight I wonder if she’ll end up in shellys bed or Jason’s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.