Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I've just watched the story where Jason left in the car and the dog was running up the road chasing after the car!! What complete and utter moron let's their dog do that???!!!
I was waiting for the poor dog to get run over. What a tool 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4
We all know that the lights will be gifted....and I bet the electrician gives a discount because she tags him too. When will she realise that her home is just tacky, and no Becky, we don’t all aspire to be Prosecco swigging tat buying swingers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boobs, bet they’d be a saggy as dolly’s ears! 🤣🤣🤣
Notice how she wasn’t slagging Jason off for treating himself to a new bike that he will actually ride! She was moaning when brought a new car, his phone and Apple Watch.... but he is the main bread winner is he not beck? 😁
And the videos from last night might have known beggy brook would have to get involved and what’s the point of doing that plank?? She gets right on my nerves just as much an attention seeking beg as her mother

We all know that the lights will be gifted....and I bet the electrician gives a discount because she tags him too. When will she realise that her home is just tacky, and no Becky, we don’t all aspire to be Prosecco swigging tat buying swingers?!
Of course they will, iconic lights are that far up her arse it’s unreal and I don’t really know why!!! She only mentions companies when she’s gaining from it no mention when she’s not and not once does she do a follow Friday from the “ small accounts” that’s shes always trying to tell the companies that she’s not interested in having free tit from to go to!

• Haha
She’s so boring that if I can’t sleep at night I actually use her stories to fall asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who else finds it annoying when she’s talking about someone and starts the video after she says their name so no one has a bleeping clue who she’s on about. Her latest stories went like this ‘asked me what I’m up to and I said I’m in Sainsbury’s and she’s asked me to pick her up some ice cream’ ok cool so nobody actually knows who you’re talking about because you’re so thick you can’t manage to press the button BEFORE you start talking.

Im assuming it’s dawn though as that’s her only friend

Yep it was dawn the swinger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else amused that it didn’t occur to her that normal people have better things to do on Mothering Sunday than buy and sell second hand tat at car boot sales? She was genuinely surprised that it was virtually empty!

• Haha
Skeletor loves the sound of her own voice. Her arrogance and stench of self importance is sickening to watch. Her house is full of tacky cheap shite not to mention those ghastly £1 ducks she is now cluttering her house up with , her daughter loves her self and Jason looks like a dopey tw*t and dawn......just insulting to my eyes.

Dawn is that ugly friend you go out with on a night out ...because all your other friends are busy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Skeletor loves the sound of her own voice. Her arrogance and stench of self importance is sickening to watch. Her house is full of tacky cheap shite not to mention those ghastly £1 ducks she is now cluttering her house up with , her daughter loves her self and Jason looks like a dopey tw*t and dawn......just insulting to my eyes.

Dawn is that ugly friend you go out with on a night out ...because all your other friends are busy.
Skeletor 👏👏😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Savage! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what is it with pound shop ducks and why does them everyone run out to buy that tat and tag her! 🤯 I think she honestly has a spending addiction but it’s never in anything decent always shite tat from Poundland or home bargains

Who needs 300 pairs of jeans and a huge dressing room? I have a wardrobe and drawers with clothes and it’s enough. Why on earth does she have so many clothes and still buying more? I remember when I saw her jeans rack last year, I was gob smacked. How many legs does she have?

• Haha
She’s just so bored of thinking what to cook for dinner... now for the hello fresh and gousto gifted boxes to start rolling in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who needs 300 pairs of jeans and a huge dressing room? I have a wardrobe and drawers with clothes and it’s enough. Why on earth does she have so many clothes and still buying more? I remember when I saw her jeans rack last year, I was gob smacked. How many legs does she have?
It’s cos her legs are longer than the shard so she needs about 20 pairs on at once to cover them.

Also what’s the point in having 10 pairs of black jeans? They all look the same bleeping dick breath

• Haha
She’s just so bored of thinking what to cook for dinner... now for the hello fresh and gousto gifted boxes to start rolling in 🤣
But she don’t actually cook apart from opening a jar of curry sauce on chicken or a boiled egg! Bloody cook book she needs cooking lessons.... but yeah how long we giving it till the boxes start rolling in??? She’ll be tagging them soon enough beggy becca 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s cos her legs are longer than the shard so she needs about 20 pairs on at once to cover them.

Also what’s the point in having 10 pairs of black jeans? They all look the same bleeping dick breath
Dick breathhhh stop 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But she don’t actually cook apart from opening a jar of curry sauce on chicken or a boiled egg! Bloody cook book she needs cooking lessons.... but yeah how long we giving it till the boxes start rolling in??? She’ll be tagging them soon enough beggy becca 🤣🤣🤣
That’s true it’s jars, m&s ready meals, eggs or a frozen something to go in the gifted air fryer! No wonder they’re all bored of their dinners! I fully expected a company to be tagged in the next story’s saying a “follower” had recommended it

• Haha
That’s true it’s jars, m&s ready meals, eggs or a frozen something to go in the gifted air fryer! No wonder they’re all bored of their dinners! I fully expected a company to be tagged in the next story’s saying a “follower” had recommended it
And potato gratin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.