Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha the only expensive things she has have been gifted to her. bleeping twit, she’s just a tacky mess. Out drinking with dawn tonight I wonder if she’ll end up in shellys bed or Jason’s 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 but 🤮🤮🤮 go that! Banging bones!!!

Now this story shows how ignorant she is, according to “ Mrs clause “ Christmas lights and they was going to bang on the door and sing bleeping Christmas carols!!!! Never thought that it could be from a wedding or celebration?? Says it all about how uneducated and ignorant to others she really is!! 😡😡😡

Attachments

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 but 🤮🤮🤮 go that! Banging bones!!!

Now this story shows how ignorant she is, according to “ Mrs clause “ Christmas lights and they was going to bang on the door and sing bleeping Christmas carols!!!! Never thought that it could be from a wedding or celebration?? Says it all about how uneducated and ignorant to others she really is!! 😡😡😡
She’s a mess 😂 does anyone else find it so embarrassing and hard to watch when she’s drunk on her stories? The singing is awful and makes my ears bleed but even when she just talks to the camera slurring her words etc. I find that so cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s a mess 😂 does anyone else find it so embarrassing and hard to watch when she’s drunk on her stories? The singing is awful and makes my ears bleed but even when she just talks to the camera slurring her words etc. I find that so cringe
She really is a mess in every way!!!
I think it’s all an act she’s probably not even drunk as she has work. Just for views and to make her seem fun! her voice makes my ears bleed whenever I watch it screeching into the camera 🙉🙉🙉

Reactions: 4
She’s been to the boot sale this morning and bought more tit. After clearing out the garage with Jason and all her kitchen cupboards.. what is the bleeping point 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t cope today 😂 Not even at all! Everyone’s getting on my tits 🙊😂 Even more so than normal. Why? Why trail up to a boot sale to buy other people’s junk that they don’t want? Between piss can alice Becky and Lyndsey queen of clean I’m about ready to delete Instagram for my own sanity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the state of her 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Look at the wrinkles round her mouth and her scraggy hair ffs she’s a mess. She looks 85 😂👵🏻
I know right!! 😳😳😳 forget the Botox start saving for a facelift! Can you image what she looks like when she very first wakes up! 🤣🤣 Brooke you’ve got this to look forward too!!!! 😁😁

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know right!! 😳😳😳 forget the Botox start saving for a facelift! Can you image what she looks like when she very first wakes up! 🤣🤣 Brooke you’ve got this to look forward too!!!! 😁😁
Eww poor Jason, no wonder he’s always at work, probably works all the time on purpose to get away from the witch 😂😂

• Haha
Eww poor Jason, no wonder he’s always at work, probably works all the time on purpose to get away from the witch 😂😂
I do actually feel sorry for him, in a household that he clearly is the higher earner and has no say over what goes in it or how it looks... that would piss me off.... to wait for him to go to work and repaint everything is disrespectful! Wouldn’t mind if she had good taste but she don’t that vile grey paper In the lounge and the new bsthroom just doesn’t go together st all 🤔🤔🤯🤯

• Heart
I do actually feel sorry for him, in a household that he clearly is the higher earner and has no say over what goes in it or how it looks... that would piss me off.... to wait for him to go to work and repaint everything is disrespectful! Wouldn’t mind if she had good taste but she don’t that vile grey paper In the lounge and the new bsthroom just doesn’t go together st all 🤔🤔🤯🤯
I know she literally doesn’t does she? When she did her kitchen I was like wtf? That looks awful. I can’t stand the baby tit yellow she has and green and grey in the living room? As for the bathroom it looks a mess, those tiles are horrendous

• Heart
She is breaking guidelines AGAIN.
This is not clear and visible. Gifted shouldn’t be there. AD is now the guidelines to replace #af and #gifted

She’s not honest, trying to deceive people.
I think she’s just thick and doesn’t get it 😂 to be fair neither do I but I’ve not read much into it and my account is just a ‘normal’ account. What happens if you break the guidelines?

Reactions: 2
More deception. #AD not good enough. Must clearly say AD in the body of text. It would be the first thing people read.

I think she’s just thick and doesn’t get it 😂 to be fair neither do I but I’ve not read much into it and my account is just a ‘normal’ account. What happens if you break the guidelines?
I will report her to ASA as I’ve started doing with them all. Even one report means she’ll be contacted and advised to fix it. If she continues to break the rules she’ll be fined.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.