Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone laughing so hard right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Serves you right for being in a manic rush with everything you do.

Now you saying you have to pay out for a new carpet like it's only a few quid. Seriously after all your spending how do you just have money to replace a bloody carpet.

Beggy on the beg for a #collab from carpetright

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well done for reporting to hmrc. I think we all should do it
[/QUOTE
Thanks, I wasn't sure of the reception I'd get on here for doing it, but the reactions to my post have made me feel better about it 😊
Made me so angry when I noticed it, there are so many worthy charities out there who would love new decorations for a Christmas tree... hospices, day centres, women’s shelters, hospitals etc etc and she sits there lapping up all those freebies after just spending thousands in Los Veygus.
Zero fucks are given though from either the ‘influencer’ or the company gifting, as both are just out to line their own pockets.
What a sad world we live in when companies keep giving to those that have rather than to those that haven’t 😣
Well said, I couldn't agree with you more 🥰

Couldn't have said it better myself.

What is the companies name again
Tony Almond Home & Garden, it's a garden centre based at Waterloo, Liverpool 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone laughing so hard right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Serves you right for being in a manic rush with everything you do.

Now you saying you have to pay out for a new carpet like it's only a few quid. Seriously after all your spending how do you just have money to replace a bloody carpet.

Beggy on the beg for a #collab from carpetright
Yes me! I'm absolutely pissing myself at her, but also angry at her throw away attitude, that is just emulsion on the carpet and can be cleaned, I'm an ex painter & decorator, so I've dealt with my fair share of spillages on all types of flooring. She's made no effort to clean that carpet, then she's on the beg for a collaboration 🙄

Reactions: 4
The amount of clothes,Jean's,shoes,bags for 1 person is obscene...🙄
It's crazy .. and it's funny as she wears the same stuff most of the time ..
Or buys eBay T-shirts and then wears them. When does she ever wear anything from that massive clothes collection hanging in the spare room?! 🤔

Reactions: 6
Yes me! I'm absolutely pissing myself at her, but also angry at her throw away attitude, that is just emulsion on the carpet and can be cleaned, I'm an ex painter & decorator, so I've dealt with my fair share of spillages on all types of flooring. She's made no effort to clean that carpet, then she's on the beg for a collaboration 🙄
I thought the same thing, it’s only emulsion, maybe a different story if it was gloss.
She’s way too lazy to even try and clean it though 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Doesn't she know Jeremy Beadle died years ago? Does she even think before opening that gob full of wonky yellow teeth of hers?
100% on the beg for a carpet.

Reactions: 2
She not even attempted to clean that I would be crying trying to scrub that clean.

It is doable, her attitude is just like oh well

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I smell bull tit, she was on about needing new carpets in Brooke’s room!!!!! Only a couple of weeks ago!!! Beggy strikes again

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She not even attempted to clean that I would be crying trying to scrub that clean.

It is doable, her attitude is just like oh well
It's very much doable, scrape up excess, put an old dry towel down and stand on it to soak up excess, use very diluted soapy water (washing up liquid) and scrub gently, apply an old dry towel and stand on it to soak up excess and repeat! So easy to do and saves alot of money.
She is just lazy and cba 🙄

Reactions: 7
Spilling paint all over the carpet- that’s what you get when you rush a decorating job for Instagram likes!

• Heart
Beg for a new carpet!!!!

1. why not use ladders must safer than a foot stool
2. Move furniture out of the room
3. Put sheets down for protection, I always use a dust sheet or old sheets when painting

Her rushed attitude is what causes it. Surely if the paint went how she said it did it would be over the mattress as well.?
its water based emulsion which comes off with hot soapy water and blotting the area
That’s ok though she’s Becky so she has money to burn
Did like the little crocodile tear she managed to squeeze out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think this crazy woman is on the edge of a complete breakdown?
Everything about her is so false...nearly as false as those horrendous spiders legs on her eyes🕷🕷🕷

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I smell bull tit, she was on about needing new carpets in Brooke’s room!!!!! Only a couple of weeks ago!!! Beggy strikes again
Thought exactly the same from how the paint has gone on the carpet, surely the foot stool and grey wall would be splattered

Definitely a beg for a new carpet ... where the paint has landed is nowhere near where she was ... staged to be gifted a new one 😡

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.