Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she looks terrible .... she’s gonna be proper poorly soon .., she just can’t keep going at this speed ... 1st day at home and talking about decorating WTH .... it will catch up with her

Reactions: 5
I had a look at the place she has them done and oh my bleeping god, they are the WORST lashes I have ever seen
OMG, I need to show my lash lady this !!! I've had mine done today (I go every month ) & if I was brave enough I'd post a pic of mine .... Needless to say they look NOTHING like these !

Reactions: 1
She only posts all this ‘staying off insta’ shite for attention cause she literally has ZERO content! She really needs to sort her life out!

Reactions: 13
Getting on the piss with Dawn turned the meltdown right around

Reactions: 10
You’re right @Janedoe she’s nothing but an attention seeker. She wants her inbox to be full of people fawning over her & asking if she’s ok?!

I bet she’s one of those people on Facebook who write the statuses saying “I’m really pissed off” and when someone asks “Are you ok, hun?” She’ll reply “I don’t want to talk about it”

She’s a spoilt, attention seeking, immature fool who needs to grow the hell up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet her son has told her to stay away after posting all the tat she was sent for the baby with her full name. Bet they had a lovely few weeks peace.

Does she not realise the exchange rate...it’s not the 90s where a pound is worth 2 dollars....u just wasting £39 on a jumper that looks just like the ones you can buy (and she has bought many of) from primark?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
God!Could you imagine her in a place like turkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
F me ... not been back home a day yet and talking about decorating again ... I think she just has to have something going on in her life all the bloody time ... I think it’s shocking how she talks about the scales when on holiday ... sadly Becky does have serious issues here ... it’s quite sad really
It’s all for the Instagram,there’s no need to redecorate as much as these people do! Twats

She earns a minimum wage working part time and he’s not on mega money. For someone who claims to be real and says all the time don’t believe what you see on Instagram ....

Beggy it’s obvious you just keep remortgaging to pay off the cards !
When was the last time they went on holiday? I bet they max there credit card and spend years paying it off and then book another to just do the same!

Been in tears because she’s tired from holiday and stressed about seeing people and doing Brooke’s room ..wow. Meanwhile there’s people with actual stresses and worries that she would never understand.
Imagine if she was a nurse for example working long hours , seeing traumatic emotional things..not stressing out and being dramatic because she’s tired from los Vegas 🙄🙄🙄
Omfg beggy get a bleeping grip! She has the holiday blues! Your a fall grown adult, be greatfull for what you have and how lucky you have been to have a holiday like you have and been able to spend it with your loved one! I’ve not been able to have a break time away for 10yr due to personal reasons.This post has made me un follow her! Open your bleeping eyes

Last edited:
  • Angry
Her mood is up and down more times than a whores knickers!
She’s either hyper or tired or spending or drinking...I don’t think I’ve ever seen the likes of her before.
Quite a sad little life she has really, having moods that change so suddenly and dramatically must be detrimental to her health and well being! I believe she sees what she’s like but chooses to ignore it by switching her attention to something else all the time...It’s all very bizarre 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Been in tears because she’s tired from holiday and stressed about seeing people and doing Brooke’s room ..wow. Meanwhile there’s people with actual stresses and worries that she would never understand.
Imagine if she was a nurse for example working long hours , seeing traumatic emotional things..not stressing out and being dramatic because she’s tired from los Vegas 🙄🙄🙄
Pathetic! Get a bleeping grip woman!
She’s obviously coming down from the ‘high’ of Vegas now which is showing how she has issues

I bet her son has told her to stay away after posting all the tat she was sent for the baby with her full name. Bet they had a lovely few weeks peace.
This! I bet they’re well pissed off! I would be! Stop with the bragging!!

Reactions: 7
BFCE6C88-2AA7-4C64-87EB-ECA18ABFE8E2.jpeg

Well kiss the square root of my hole you’re ok why who’s been asking ? 🤔
Wait for the ive had millions of messages asking me where I am blah blah bleeping blah

• Haha
Attention seeking scrote bag.
Back screeching again...

And more Christmas tat,bleeping hell her house is going to resemble Santa’s grotto!! Has she never heard of the saying ; LESS IS MORE!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Becky I would LOVE you to explain what your exactly exhausted from? Is it from being on holiday in Vegas which I’m sure is literally draining and just such hard work? Or drained from getting your lashes done? Or are we drained from seeing your mates? Because I would love to know what makes you so exhausted about doing luxury things??? Your the biggest nob going!

• Heart
She's exhausted?? What about Jason who's had to go back to shift work for 9 days, shift work plus jetlag. Selfish cow.

Also she needs to duck off with the Christmas tit, it's October ffs

Breakfast????? at the time of her posting her story it was 2.20pm??????

Also, why is she having gifted things to give Jason for his birthday. Absolutely no shame as she will act like she's bought them all.

Beggy beggy beggy

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When she says ‘abssssolutely sssssssssstunning’ 🤢 makes me want to smash my head off the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.