Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say a few weeks ago that brooke wanted new carpets but was only going to carpet the bit she could see.

Total set up.

And her skin looks so awful. The new phone shows up everything. She looks so old..

Reactions: 12
Hinch has put a story up about her loo roll curtains this morning (which she never claims she bloody invented)... how long before beggy posts a screenshot for the 1800’s proving she bloody did it first 🤦🏽‍♀️
...when Beggy was a mere 30 years old.
In other news;

Reactions: 2
Absolutely disgusted with her! Totally agree with all of above about donating things she's gifted and clearly doesn't need to charitys that do and would benefit from them. Also does she not realise that people would probably like her more for doing this!!

And as for that carpet I'd be on my knees scrubbing the life out of it because it can be salvaged you greedy throw away big footed bad eyelash wrinkled old prune!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So let’s get this right, so the tray is in the floor, which she stood in and slipped........what paint did she have in her hands to chuck across the floor?! 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
So let’s get this right, so the tray is in the floor, which she stood in and slipped........what paint did she have in her hands to chuck across the floor?! 🤔🤔🤔
I think she knew she’d be slatted if people saw she was being gifted wallpaper, paint & carpet, so she’s staged it! Else why wouldn’t she just claim off her house insurance?

Reactions: 6
That’s quite a despicable thing to do, yes give to charities by all means but Beggy isn’t a bloody charity! That’s disgusting of not only the company but also Beggy for accepting them. Why the duck does she need more Christmas tree decorations?! Honestly to god I despair at times!!! Some poor families won’t even have a tree to decorate this Christmas yet here are these companies just giving more and more to these greedy influencers. It makes me sick!!!
Couldn’t agree more. Last year I bought myself about five or six new decorations for my tree. Really nice,classy ones about £4 each. This year I will buy none. That is what normal people do.
I actually get anxiety thinking of all that stuff she has in the garage. She’ll still go out and buy more. She just loves showing off. 🙄

Also I couldn’t work out where she lives. I see the building you talk about but what is it? Something from the pier ? 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why did she wipe her eye there were no tears 🤣 give this woman an Oscar for that performance

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t agree more. Last year I bought myself about five or six new decorations for my tree. Really nice,classy ones about £4 each. This year I will buy none. That is what normal people do.
I actually get anxiety thinking of all that stuff she has in the garage. She’ll still go out and buy more. She just loves showing off. 🙄

Also I couldn’t work out where she lives. I see the building you talk about but what is it? Something from the pier ? 🤣
I’ve never actually looked where she lives, but if you search Felixstowe on google earth and see a fair few pigeons and humongous feet you’ll be at Beggys house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes I have found it. Quite an old sreet view. old cars on the driveway and a white front door

Reactions: 3
Ok, so if she stood in the paint tray and slipped wouldn’t her feet be covered in paint, yet she ran down the stairs and there is not even a splash of paint outside of Brooke’s room!!

We smell 🐂 💩 Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a bleeping card is this one utter bullshit on the beg for new carpets seriously duck off you bleeping oaf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at all that tat lying about her house! 😩😩
Please nobody gift her a carpet !

Reactions: 4
Anyone laughing so hard right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Serves you right for being in a manic rush with everything you do.

Now you saying you have to pay out for a new carpet like it's only a few quid. Seriously after all your spending how do you just have money to replace a bloody carpet.

Beggy on the beg for a #collab from carpetright
Yano what I used to really like her until Vegas and she had just got on my tits! She’s like a manic looney what is wrong with her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The clutter in her house is triggering my OCD, How can you clean thoroughly with all that tit everywhere? And those plastic switch covers in different colours in each room look nasty as hell!
That house could look beautiful if she got rid of the god awful artex and the utter shite she fills it with, yet she still takes more & more 😤

Reactions: 7
House looks so all cramped in could look a lot more spacious. I am not one for clutter it's all too manic just like her I guess.

Reactions: 3

Her road name begins with a D, I'm not into doxxing, so that's as far as I can help you to find it 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.