Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been in tears because she’s tired from holiday and stressed about seeing people and doing Brooke’s room ..wow. Meanwhile there’s people with actual stresses and worries that she would never understand.
Imagine if she was a nurse for example working long hours , seeing traumatic emotional things..not stressing out and being dramatic because she’s tired from los Vegas 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She’s now hit a wall 😏 why can’t she just switch off, why does she feel the need to share everything! I actually feel sorry for her as Instagram has clearly taken over her life & that’s so sad

Reactions: 9
Let’s see if she can actually stay of Instagram a whole night , doubt it .
The amount of shoes and clothes she has is ridiculous . Why can’t she just take some to the charity and why does she always buy 3 of the same type of jumper , bags etc in the same but different colours ?? Just weird .

C8141A7F-E13B-4E2B-AB60-BB395FEEC532.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I'll be shocked if she manages to stay of Instagram the whole night!!

I reckon Mac has said she can’t see Eliza for whatever reason and she’s copped, she did say that she was DESPERATE to see her

Reactions: 11
Poor beggy having a meltdown. Get back to work you lazy cow, poor Jason has 9 days straight for him while your at home pottering about and having a meltdown

Reactions: 10
She’s extremely childlike & I could imagine her stamping her extra long feet if they put her off visiting the baby today

• Haha
Been in tears because she’s tired from holiday and stressed about seeing people and doing Brooke’s room ..wow. Meanwhile there’s people with actual stresses and worries that she would never understand.
Imagine if she was a nurse for example working long hours , seeing traumatic emotional things..not stressing out and being dramatic because she’s tired from los Vegas 🙄🙄🙄
More like Mac and pheobe told her to duck right off 😂😂 so now she’s got a hump

😂😂😂 just read the other comments I’m glad we all think alike

I reckon Mac has said she can’t see Eliza for whatever reason and she’s copped, she did say that she was DESPERATE to see her
Definitely, didn’t she say that phoebe wasn’t well and at hospital or something? Was waiting to hear from Mac, bet he said not today and she’s fuming 😂

Becky you are not a train, you do not need to announce your departure. Nobody cares about your bleeping flip flops and fake eyelashes. If you’d left Instagram alone and enjoyed your holiday you would have something to talk about. Instead you’ve hit a wall because you’re desperate for content.
Try acting the age you look!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Definitely, didn’t she say that phoebe wasn’t well and at hospital or something? Was waiting to hear from Mac, bet he said not today and she’s fuming 😂
Yeah I bet he’s said no. Poor pheobe - she want her there filming when she’s ill with a newborn.
She’s also looking really frail, you would hope her family or friends would be having a serious talk to her, she’s definitely lost a significant amount of weight and she looks ill. No wonder she can’t cope with basic life.

Reactions: 6
I think she needs help, the woman is ill and no bloody wonder when she never eats. How the hell does she expect to function when she has little to no nutrients in her body.
I seriously wish Jason would grow some bleeping balls and tell her to put her phone away and live her life instead of constantly trying to show off and find things to do or talk about just to get Instagram famous. Better still Jason, smash the bastard phone up and get her to her GP!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.