Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was able to do this also. Google felixstowe morrisons and boom her house isnt far. ALL from info Becky puts online coz she has a recognisable building behind her house.
Wow you’re right! One look at her pics to see which building you meant and I found it in seconds!! So bad!!

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she hasn’t been to see her granddaughter yet after she cried all the way to the airport because she had to leave her 🙄

Reactions: 7
She thinks she’s bleeping Kirsty’s home at Christmas off the tv doesn’t she.
I swear this women does my BRAIN in ...: who does she think she is seriously.....

Reactions: 6
Please tell me those aren’t real Hermes bags in her dressing room!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was able to do this also. Google felixstowe morrisons and boom her house isnt far. ALL from info Becky puts online coz she has a recognisable building behind her house.
I did this too last year took five mins and i was laughing because it was when she was having all her birthday cards sent to that shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those rails of untouched clothes must attract beasties & spiders webs 🕷 - It’s the rankest walk in wardrobe/dressing room I’ve ever seen.
I just couldn’t deal with that ridiculous amount of tit in one small space!

Reactions: 9
I have a rich witch family member and even they don't have as much tit as Beggy has in her dressing rooms, I couldn't stand the clutter in those rooms, or even in the rest of her house. It makes me claustrophobic just watching it on her stories 🤮
Out of all the clothes and shoes Beggy has and she took such a vile array of tat to Los Veygus, she didn't even listen to her own husband when he told her she has saggy boobs, she really thinks she looks good wearing strapless tops, well she doesn't and seeing it makes me feel like I'll see my breakfast again 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
New spiders legs on the cards for Beggy today, then she's having a swingers reunion later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Becky you know that’s a powder brush and not an exfoliating brush don’t you. No wonder why you have sagging skin on your face the way you man handle it every morning. 😩🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.