Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clear as day says donation to charity, I managed to get a screenshot of the full receipt, £92.51 of xmas tat gifted to Beggy as part of their marketing. I'm about to email HMRC the screenshots and screen recording of Beggy's stories.

Time for a little revenge for Beggy being rude to me when I politely messaged her about driving in flip flop boats, although I do know she won't be the one in trouble with HMRC, but then again she might if she isn't declaring her earnings and gifts. Win win 2 in 1!!! This gifting bollocks really boils my piss as it drives up the prices for us consumers who actually pay for what we want instead of being a beg!

Reported to HMRC 🙄
To be fair the receipt might say donation to charity but it’s likely when the accountant does the year end accounts they would move them to a more appropriate expense account

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg I take it back, it’s super easy to find her house. I didn’t even know what that building was . It came up straight away without me even looking for it. She really needs to be more careful. 🙁

Reactions: 3
I messaged company on Insta regarding donation to charity and I've been blocked!!

I predict She will delete that story now.....too late!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I messaged company on Insta regarding donation to charity and I've been blocked!!

Too late for either of them to do any sort of damage control , when receipts are saved etc

Just shows they are guilty, if they had a rational explanation, they would have said so - blocking is basically admitting to doing something wrong

Reactions: 9
She is so out of touch with the real world ! Just clean the tray out you twit! Single use plastic cos she’s too bleeping lazy to clean the tray. But then she hardly washes herself so no surprise.

The eye lashes ? What does she think she looks like ? Aunt Sally !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Too late for either of them to do any sort of damage control , when receipts are saved etc

Just shows they are guilty, if they had a rational explanation, they would have said so - blocking is basically admitting to doing something wrong
I wasn't rude either just said "hope you don't mind me asking, but I noticed on the receipt of items sent to Beckyhomesweethome it said donation to charity are these items being donated to a charity of some kind for christmas or used by the recipient of these items".

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Wow, the truth obviously hurts them doesn’t it, I bet they thought they’d get away with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is so out of touch with the real world ! Just clean the tray out you twit! Single use plastic cos she’s too bleeping lazy to clean the tray. But then she hardly washes herself so no surprise.

The eye lashes ? What does she think she looks like ? Aunt Sally !
She is completely out of touch. Unfortunately is so blasé and ignorant to the impact she has on the planet! Single use plastics galore, new dog bed once a month, serial unnecessary tat purchases. But then again, let’s not forget she’s above every one else isn’t she.

Can see her sat at home waiting for carpet right to offer her a free carpet like they did to Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.