Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bless, she has to go to work.
Such a shame after having a two week holiday spending thousands and then coming home to a good couple of hundred pounds worth of happy post on the mat.
I hope you get through your shift & it’s not too strenuous dishing those 2p’s out! #PrayingForBeggy 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she said she could put £250 towards a carpet!!! How much does it cost to carpet a room??? Also just wash the carpet!!! Grrrrrrrr wasteful with her plastic bag so called trick !!!

Reactions: 7
Aww bless, she has to go to work.
Such a shame after having a two week holiday spending thousands and then coming home to a good couple of hundred pounds worth of happy post on the mat.
I hope you get through your shift & it’s not too strenuous dishing those 2p’s out! #PrayingForBeggy 🖕🏼
Hope she’s doing ok 💔💔💔💔 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bless you ! You're an absolute angel. My friend used to work as a nurse in Oncology and many a time we'd arrange to go out + she'd be late due to staying with the family of a patient .... people like you are absolutely salt of the earth . Just want to say thank you for everything you do 🥰🥰
Wow, your friend sounds amazing. Oncology is something I’m interested in, my end of life work is usually retired people, think residential care but with nursing. I always say I’m going in for a change when Mr Smith or Mrs Jones (not real names obviously) don’t need me any more. Only by the time that happens I’ve another 4 Mrs Jones, 2 mr Smiths and a Ms Green on my mind. It’s like having an ever revolving set of several grandparents. I’ve just finished a two year course alongside work, but I don’t know why, I’ll be doing this job until I end up in one of the beds I think 😂
Anyway. I must stop reading about Beggys carpet sabotage, Ive been sorting kids and dogs and horses and chickens plus painted my living room today. Should have filmed it for the gram, might have got some new curtains or something. I’ve just realised I’ve got to be out the house by 7am with 3 kids in tow as I didn’t check the rota and I’m working 🤦🏻‍♀️I’m also waiting for her claim that her great great grandfather invented loo roll just to use the tubes in his curtains 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why does she treat Brooke like she’s 9 years old? Shouldn’t Brooke be getting to an age where she’s thinking about moving out and getting some life skills!? Instead her mum does all her washing and ironing and is decorating her bedroom for her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Why does she treat Brooke like she’s 9 years old? Shouldn’t Brooke be getting to an age where she’s thinking about moving out and getting some life skills!? Instead her mum does all her washing and ironing and is decorating her bedroom for her 🤦🏽‍♀️
I noticed on her story this morning when she’s talking about her mums hedgehog mug she says something about how it must have been left from when she was on holiday ..makes me wonder if maybe Brooke wasn’t left to housesit on her own and she got her mum to stay too

Reactions: 6
I noticed on her story this morning when she’s talking about her mums hedgehog mug she says something about how it must have been left from when she was on holiday ..makes me wonder if maybe Brooke wasn’t left to housesit on her own and she got her mum to stay too
I thought the same!!! There’s no way her Mum brought her own mug just to water the plants 🤷🏼‍♀️ Brooke should definitely be doing that room with her Mum, it’s the only way she’ll learn.

Reactions: 5
Brooke is a spoilt little girl. She has clue clue of the real world. My mum would never do my bedroom at that age or pay for it (even though she hasn’t paid its gifted) she works she needs to grow up she’s gunna have a real shock when she moves out and has to actually pay for things. And why does Becky have to do everything at lightning speed and shock she’s knackered again

Oh loving the grammar this morning beggy.

Match the rest her furniture??? Sorry what begs did you not learn simple words like OF to put inbetween seriously you need *gifted a dictionary or *thesaurus

Why do these companies want to work with a numpty like you 🙈🙈

Screenshot_20191021-103020_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Brooke is a spoilt little girl. She has clue clue of the real world. My mum would never do my bedroom at that age or pay for it (even though she hasn’t paid its gifted) she works she needs to grow up she’s gunna have a real shock when she moves out and has to actually pay for things. And why does Becky have to do everything at lightning speed and shock she’s knackered again
Sad thing is.... when she does move out she will have learnt from Becky just to expect freebies off of instagram. She will come to expect items to be gifted.
She really is a spoilt little girl.... I think that was proven with all the Vaygus gifts she got! There’s a lot of people who get less than that for a birthday or Christmas!!

Reactions: 4
Brooke's already getting gifted clothing! Guess she learned one good thing from Beggy

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how to make a new thread, can anyone else do one? I tried but I got scared so gave up lol 🤯

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.