Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop telling everyone how much everything was, my god you are so materialistic! My 3year old grandson could make a better tie dyed jumper 😂 Yours is hideous! I’d not have given them $5 for it, never mind $50!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she says it was only 50 dollars with a smug shrug. So I got 2, like she was spending a fiver. Prick!

Reactions: 12
Does she not realise the exchange rate...it’s not the 90s where a pound is worth 2 dollars....u just wasting £39 on a jumper that looks just like the ones you can buy (and she has bought many of) from primark?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
F me ... not been back home a day yet and talking about decorating again ... I think she just has to have something going on in her life all the bloody time ... I think it’s shocking how she talks about the scales when on holiday ... sadly Becky does have serious issues here ... it’s quite sad really

Reactions: 8
She will be there until Christmas packing away her summer clothes and all those surfboards

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I'm sure that's who I saw do it first, about 15+ years ago!
That very 90’s program they raced into a house and splashed lurid colours on the walls, spray painted all current furniture a single colour, stuck some seashells on a mirror in the bathroom, silk flowers, voile at every window and the owner came back and tried to hide their shock? 9/10 of those houses were back to magnolia by the weekend. You just knew it 😂

$50 each for those jumpers? Wish she bought more ? Funny you don’t spend that on your boot sale jumpers ?

A line I thought I would never hear “I’ve got to put all my flip flops away!”

• Haha
They can’t be earning more than my husband between them, not bragging at all, but my point is we could not afford to go to Vegas, new conservatory, new bathroom, constant shopping trips, hundreds on booze at drop of the hat.... plus pay the bills. Seriously she acts like they’ve had a lottery win and it’s an endless pot.

Buy scales on holiday. Ffs Becky get to therapy. You’re happy you lost 2lb, you’re skin and bone woman, and you look very unwell. You admit you eat breadcrumbs and leave the mushrooms. Seriously, wake the fk up!

Crocodiley. I will just leave that there.
Gloating over the fact she's lost 2lb to cheer herself up that they've put on £2k+ on that credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gloating over the fact she's lost 2lb to cheer herself up that they've put on £2k+ on that credit card.
She earns a minimum wage working part time and he’s not on mega money. For someone who claims to be real and says all the time don’t believe what you see on Instagram ....

Beggy it’s obvious you just keep remortgaging to pay off the cards !

Reactions: 14
What a surprise she has her wallpaper gifted no wonder why she needs to get it done ASAP for the bleeping photo . She’s a bleeping joke pay for something once in your life you beg
It's a silver white, which will be a brilliant contrast against the white walls!

Mentioned the weightloss again - very triggering for the followers she's helped with their ED's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That very 90’s program they raced into a house and splashed lurid colours on the walls, spray painted all current furniture a single colour, stuck some seashells on a mirror in the bathroom, silk flowers, voile at every window and the owner came back and tried to hide their shock? 9/10 of those houses were back to magnolia by the weekend. You just knew it 😂
Changing rooms?

Reactions: 2
That new phone really shows how dried up and wrinkly her skin is. I hadnt noticed how bad it was round her eyes.

Reactions: 17
I might be wrong, but I think he had a work accident sometime in his life + got compensation. Sorry if I've dreamt that but I'm sure she said that in the early days of posting
It wasn’t a work accident, someone hit him and he got £2500 compensation. You’d think it was £2.5 million the way she spends!

Reactions: 3
If I did a tit and popped a Michael kors tag on it, she would buy it.

off topic but I was teaching my teenage niece to be careful what she posts online. From what beggy has posted on insta, we were able to find her house on google street view in less than 10 mins. I’ve never been to Felixstowe but it wasn’t difficult!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The woman enfuriates me! Seriously, she considered buying scales on her holiday?? Damaged mind beyond belief but it seems like no one in her family is helping her or concerned.

Reactions: 3
It wasn’t a work accident, someone hit him and he got £2500 compensation. You’d think it was £2.5 million the way she spends!
I think she came here to say that was the compensation payout but the way they spend I feel it was more (I don't think they have a mortgage).

Reactions: 1
It only t
If I did a tit and popped a Michael kors tag on it, she would buy it.

off topic but I was teaching my teenage niece to be careful what she posts online. From what beggy has posted on insta, we were able to find her house on google street view in less than 10 mins. I’ve never been to Felixstowe but it wasn’t difficult!
It only took me about 5-10 mins too. Very easy with what she posts and easy with a lot of others on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.